AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

other cam models as friends?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleylynn

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 5, 2016
egg, maine
www.streamate.com
Tumblr Username
backseatblowjobb
Streamate Username
Princess_Lucy
so i know theres forums like here and around the internet to meet orher cam models, but im also curious as to how models make friends with other models! is it really only forums and such? id really like to get to know cam models in the community and such and make friends :)

Reactions: MissGinger
If I find a good model or someone I think I'll like, I go into their twitter and DM them! It helps to stay friends! I love collaborating with other models. I'd also be down to be your friend if you're interested! Hope this helps.

If I find a good model or someone I think I'll like, I go into their twitter and DM them! It helps to stay friends! I love collaborating with other models. I'd also be down to be your friend if you're interested! Hope this helps.
yeah im totally interested! id love to make some model friends since my friends that do know about my job don't really relate/know what im talking about!! :eek:

I try to make friends here and on Twitter. I've got a couple of cam girl's Kiks/Snapchats so we can keep up in realtime. :)

ETA: I have yet to run into a cam girl "in the wild." Then again, it's not like we run around telling strangers our occupation, lmao.

I feel like we should all wear a secret symbol of some kind so we can spot eachother without muggles knowing. Of course we all have thigh high stockings and umbrella lights but those are things we keep at home...

I've been known to wear my thigh highs out and about. No shame! (But it's usually with a longer skirt, so you really can't tell.)

so i know theres forums like here and around the internet to meet orher cam models, but im also curious as to how models make friends with other models! is it really only forums and such? id really like to get to know cam models in the community and such and make friends :)
yes ! I hear you lol

Reactions: Blake Devine
I once saw a camgirl in a post office. I knew she was a camgirl because she was posting envelopes with something soft inside (probably panties) and made a point to the clerk about never putting down a return address.

Didn't approach as it might have been awkward :D

4 years ago I was with my wife in "Piata Castanilor" - an outdoor market with all kinds of stuff and next to us there was a girl who both some "kinky outfit" and I said to my wife "look she's a camgirl for sure" ... if I was to approach her most probably I was going to receive an awkward response (best case scenario) but my wife did engage "hi, I saw a fishnet stoking to match with this outfit" (my wife was a camgirl too back then)... no awkward moments, they got a coffee and I've finally had time to buy my stuff without having to wait after my wife, almost half hour inspecting seller's products.

Camgirl at post office... same "encounter" and not just once :)

PS: its a bit strange because in my line of work I do collaborate with models and some are getting on my "friends list" but I did notice that I don't have friends outside adult industry... acquaintances yes, friends... nope, not anymore. o_O

I'd suspect that studios would be the most common way for models to meet each other? Of course that would depend on where you cam from.

A few would meet via industry events too, but doubt that would be a common way of meeting others.

Models do seem to communicate a lot with each other via Twitter, so it wouldn't be surprising that many become friends through this path or of course a forum such as this one.

A few years ago when MFC was really fun for me and I was having a grand 'ole time, there were two MFC models (NerdyCamGirl, who also posted here on the forum...and Coco_Wave) who I could've seen myself hangin' out with because they were awesome. I also loved SpexyAshleigh (and I'll always remember that her birthday is the day after mine...lol). :)

Reactions: DonaDiabla
What about nightclubs?

Like IRL? Most camgirls don't make their profession known when you meet them offline, so actually meeting a model at a club is unrealistic. I've seen models go to clubs together, though, but they all met online/at conventions.

yassss!! I'm looking so hard right now to find another girl to cam with near me! ** still waiting on "Model" status approval here..

do you have the web domain handy? :)

Send @gingerbanks1 a dm on twitter about it? I don't have the URL sorry

I personally LOVE making new friends with camgirls!

My room on MFC is able to be seen by the models and I've never had girls that were advertising their room etc.
Plus I think exchanging traffic on Twitter by reposting is a cool thing!

Also, you can speak about your job to somebody..... And I think that itself is a massive plus!
And streaming together obviously! It's always better to do it with somebody you already know and like.

Status
Not open for further replies.