AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Other cam sites as good as chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
hello cute people. i love chaturbate , im really happy with my work, but i want try other site at same time.... Plese can you let me know other camsite good to work as camgirl? I know cb have lots of users , and i want to know iff is other like cb.... :h: ty ty :h: good day all :h:

hello cute people. i love chaturbate , im really happy with my work, but i want try other site at same time.... Plese can you let me know other camsite good to work as camgirl? I know cb have lots of users , and i want to know iff is other like cb.... :h: ty ty :h: good day all :h:
myfreecams

StripChat is one I am personally enjoying as a user, and it seems to allow a lot of things similar (sexually) and more like CB, so it could also be an option.

• Hugs
Reactions: VivianFromEU
I have had a lot of success with Camsoda but couldn't make Stripchat happen for me. It's a hit and miss, try them all and see what works :)

This is why it is good to try as many as possible, well within reason anyway.
I mean, I know some models who have tried Camsoda and did awful, but then also do terrible on CB and MFC but somehow do great on Bongacams. It's all chance basically, the "right guys" in the right place at the right time.

thanks so much swetiee´s :h: for now i got try MFC , and stripchat i try but i got confuse with the site

chaturbate is amazing you are right and works perfect with stripchat . I dont like mfc , need a lot of attention time online to not lose the camscore, guys there r getting mad if you dont lose your time to pm them 24 h lol . stripchat is easy exactly like chaturbate , and they got good trafic and lots tippers .

• Hugs
Reactions: VivianFromEU
Status
Not open for further replies.