AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Other performers in my room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Peach

Cam Model
Jul 12, 2019
Europe
aidenpeach.com
Twitter Username
@realaidenpeach
Chaturbate Username
aidenpeach
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002811892/Aiden-Peach/
For some reason i always get other performers in my room but what is strange is that they do not engage and often when I look at their room, as soon as they join, they are busy doing a show and it seems unlikely they joined my room on their own.

Oh and for some reason they are all from Colombia.

Is this a known thing? Does chaturbate autojoin rooms to your room or something?

Ban them. They are trying to poach your viewers.

Ban. It's my best advice so you'll stay safer and far from dramas
If another model wants to be your friend, I could contact you on social networks....
keep your space safe

Reactions: Aiden Peach
I'm assuming it's someone who works at the studio of these models logging into their accounts on another computer and joining as many other rooms as they can since you can be logged into the same account from multiple devices. You don't even need to let the page load for your account to appear in rooms. I've always just ignored other models in my room as long as they don't speak in an attempt poach viewers which is the case 99% of the time. You will have an endless amount of these models in your room, and for the most part I don't think this approach ever really converts for them, honestly not even worth the time it takes to ban them. On the flip side I've always liked having accounts with tokens sitting in my room to boost my placement.

Reactions: Aiden Peach
Status
Not open for further replies.