AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Our couples account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2022
Chaturbate Username
IttyBitty331
Hey there I’m reaching out in regards of my husband and I’s couple account on chaturbate got banned , we did not know we weren’t able to broadcast in a moving car and also I accidentally might have showed my husband blowing some smoke but not directly smoking in front of the camera , we won’t disobey the rules and promise to follow guidelines. Please help us get our account back we are desperate .thank you so much for your time @punker barbie our account on chaturbate is ittybittyandbigpoppa
(Ticket number 19421491)

Attachments

• AE8EA5E9-BCEF-4B45-809D-A147C9A1E06F.png
    AE8EA5E9-BCEF-4B45-809D-A147C9A1E06F.png
    443.9 KB · Views: 9
Hey there I’m reaching out in regards of my husband and I’s couple account on chaturbate got banned , we did not know we weren’t able to broadcast in a moving car and also I accidentally might have showed my husband blowing some smoke but not directly smoking in front of the camera , we won’t disobey the rules and promise to follow guidelines. Please help us get our account back we are desperate .thank you so much for your time @punker barbie our account on chaturbate is ittybittyandbigpoppa
(Ticket number 19421491)
Support has confirmed they have contacted you regarding your concern.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.