AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Override CB Geofencing to Allow Specific Users?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2020
Hi Guys!

My wife and I recently began broadcasting on CB and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a CB Feature/App/Bot/Witchcraft that'll allow me to mod from a separate account/device while I have the state I'm broadcasting from blocked in CB Privacy Settings?

So, just for clarity... We have A/B Accounts on CB. Account A is where we broadcast, account B is where we mod while account A is broadcasting.

-Account A is live-streaming
-CB Privacy Settings are set to block viewers in the state we're broadcasting from.
-Account B is in the same state we broadcast from.
-We want to be able to block our state but still allow account B to access our room and moderate.

We've tried bouncing the "B" device off proxies and using Tor Browser, etc. It'll allow us to view the room running "B" through Tor but CB's security settings are too strong and won't allow us to actually log into account B, thus preventing "B" from moderating.

Love you for any suggestions!! If there is an easier way or different method you guys use PLEASE share! We're total CB Newbs and I'm sure someone has to have come up with a work around for this situation by now....

:facepalm::rofl::h:

In the settings tab (on the chat, the gear icon) on the broadcaster account there is a button called something like region block exemptions, click that type in the username and then that person is no longer affected by the region block.

Reactions: DoD404
In the settings tab (on the chat, the gear icon) on the broadcaster account there is a button called something like region block exemptions, click that type in the username and then that person is no longer affected by the region block.

Thanks! Actually immediately after I posted this I found the article from CB explaining how! If I gave myself another 3 minutes I'd have not needed to post this here lol...

Thanks very much for jumping right in and helping us out tho Marti!

Cheers!

Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.