AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

P.Tardashians

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you bother to even read it? They know where the cows were going, that's what they're taking issue with. I hate Peta but see nothing wrong with what they're doing about this.

Did you bother to even read it? They know where the cows were going, that's what they're taking issue with. I hate Peta but see nothing wrong with what they're doing about this.

"Cows plummeted from an overpass and lay dying on the pavement, and those who survived the terrifying crash presumably ended up facing the slaughterhouse knife. PETA's billboard urges motorists to prevent needless deaths like these by keeping cows and all other animals off their plates” PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman said in a statement.

First of all, the "terrifying" crash cow's felt is a load of hooey.

I guess you approve of their ridiculous request urging motorists preventing needless deaths by keeping cows and other animals off their plates to be reasonable?

I agree that PETA fails to motivate people. Their methods are so shame-y, and specific. If they're going to shame, they could throw in the fact that we're destroying the planet and our bodies with our meat eater gluttony. Realistically though, people never change themselves out of shame. If PETA were more positive, they'd have a better chance of reaching people. Even if I want to hear what they're saying, I'm always too afraid to click on the links because I don't need the saddest images they could drum up burned into my brain for the rest of my life.

But... what wouldn't be terrifying about being a cow in a car accident? Even without the accident, being a cow speeding down the highway has to be pretty terrifying. Seems like a reasonable statement. Even if you feel that animals are meant to be eaten, that doesn't mean they were meant to be treated the way that they are today. They're definitely not made for high speed travels. Americans should be faced with the consequences of our gluttony on occasion. A cow memorial seems like we're getting off easy enough.

Um cows have feelings and so yeah I do believe that was probably pretty terrifying to them. They also don't like being around dead cows so seeing each other dead...was not a good thing for them to witness. Cows do have emotions whether you like to think they do or not. Also I have zero issue with them trying to get people to go meat free. It's not ridiculous to me. As I said I hate Peta, but I don't see anything wrong in this instance on their part. I would feel better if they were eaten by natural carnivores out in the wild in fact. What we do to our animals is unforgivable and unnecessary. And you don't have to be a vegan to know that.

Define natural carnivores?

Really? I feel it's better for animals to live their own natural life and be eaten by a natural predator in the wild. What we do to animals for food is hardly natural. Let alone humane or ethical. Humans aren't natural carnivores anyway.

They're definitely not made for high speed travels.
We don't know what goes through a cow's brain, although, it would be cool if we could learn all about different critter's thought processes.

Dogs love to hang their heads outside fast-moving vehicles. I'm guessing it's due to all the different smells they can take in.
What we do to animals for food is hardly natural. Let alone humane or ethical. Humans aren't natural carnivores anyway.

We've evolved WAY beyond what is natural. Is the make-up you apply every day natural? And do you know where it comes from??

Humans may have originally been herbivores, but we've definitely evolved into omnivores.

"Lastly, our closest evolutionary relatives, the chimpanzees, are omnivores. The leading theory as to how humans evolved is that we became long-distance runners and hunted food by running it down until it tired, and that our access to meat and protein enabled our brains to evolve further than otherwise. So meat-eating is in our history as well as our DNA and physiology.

Vegetarians need not despair: now that we've evolved beyond having to hunt, we don't need to eat meat to survive or thrive at all. A vegan diet is possible and healthy for humans (with care to get enough vitamin B12 and a diverse set of amino acids). A meat-only diet is also possible and even healthy (with care to get a diverse set of vitamins and minerals by eating organs, not just muscle and fat). Omnivores can pick and choose their foods, as opposed to, say, carnivorous cats, that would die on a vegan diet. Still, if someone tries to push a vegan diet on you by saying that we were originally herbivores, that's simply not true."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/...evolved-to-be-natural-omnivores/#281113617af5

Actually cows have been studied quite a bit. If you bothered to look into it you'd know that. I guess it's easier to just believe they're stupid and have no thoughts or feelings. Convenient, but false. They have friends, feel fear (it's why they're slaughtered the way they are through tunnels), and have things they like and don't like. They have personalities just like humans do. I'm not being anthropomorphic, it's facts.

Yes, dogs stick their heads out windows for the smells.

Just because we have evolved, or devolved really, when it comes to how we treat animals doesn't mean it's cool or alright or something we should just ignore we've done. My makeup doesn't effect animal lives so that's a moot point. I do know where it comes from though. We are able to be omnivores but we don't have to be, and we are not natural carnivores.

As far as your article it's false from the get go and something I often try to see people who hate vegetarians/vegans say. Our canines are not true canines found in carnivores. Ours can not tear through animal hide to eat meat. We can only eat it because we use tools to cut animal skins open. That's a big difference between us and natural carnivores. Also there are herbivores with canines too. Most mammals just have canines, that's not an indicator or evidence of diet in the real world. Nice try though but it's a bull argument to make. Yes we have evolved in many ways as humans to need certain things, to rely on certain sources for what our bodies need, but the fact will remain how we go about getting met for those who eat it is unethical, unnecessary, and immoral.

Actually cows have been studied quite a bit. If you bothered to look into it you'd know that.

Where can we view these studies? I do know they're social animals and saw a funny video the other day...

I guess it's easier to just believe they're stupid and have no thoughts or feelings.

I NEVER said that so stop assuming shit!

What I said was "We don't know what goes through a cow's brain, although, it would be cool if we could learn all about different critter's thought processes."

I don't bash vegans or anyone's diet preference, aside from the petards who do ridiculous shit and try to force their beliefs on the rest of us meat lovers. If I had my choice, all my meat, veggies, poultry and fish would come from personal hunts & fishing or locally farmed produce.

There's studies all over on animals and cows. They know a lot about them and their behavior. Going through that accident was terrifying for them for sure.

Wait... are you seriously questioning whether cows involved in a truck accident were scared?
Wha?

Wait... are you seriously questioning whether cows involved in a truck accident were scared?
Wha?

LOL, I know they're scared of just about anything out of their normal daily routines. I guess my point was how PETA assumed the bovines were cognizant of what a crash or falling meant, therefore being more terrified than usual. Ya know, since cows have supposedly experienced those situations, seen or read about them before and knew what it meant.

The proof is the multiple studies done on animals and cows specifically. I'm not google, I'm not your teacher getting paid to educate you, if you want to know about it do the research into it yourself like everyone else has to. And just because they haven't experienced a crash or falling from a highway doesn't mean they weren't terrified. They were standing next to the dead bodies of their friends and family for christ sake. Peta is filled with a bunch of assholes but they didn't assume anything.

eat-more-chicken.jpg

I'm not your teacher getting paid to educate you, if you want to know about it do the research into it yourself like everyone else has to.

I wasn't asking for you to teach or educate me, just back up your assumptions with some scientific substance. Apparently, that is beyond your capability.

And just because they haven't experienced a crash or falling from a highway doesn't mean they weren't terrified.
It doesn't mean they were either. For all we know, they could have been enjoying their fleeting moment of weightlessness.
They were standing next to the dead bodies of their friends and family for christ sake.

Was there a veterinarian there to pronounce them dead and relay that fact to the other cows?

Peta is filled with a bunch of assholes but they didn't assume anything.

If you say so, it must be true.

Again, it’s not assumptions. I’m actually knowledgeable on the matter and suggest you do the same before opening your mouth and denying it. I’m not google. Use it. Anything I posted anyway you’d be the type to attempt to pick it apart for some sad reason, so do it yourself. You’re not paying for my time to educate you, therefore not worth it to me.

I’m actually knowledgeable on the matter and suggest you do the same before opening your mouth and denying it.

Seeing as how you are so knowledgeable on the matter...

They were standing next to the dead bodies of their friends and family for christ sake.
cows standing.jpg
Explain how they were standing next to the dead bodies of their friends and family... FOR CHRIST SAKE!

They were all in the same container. Jesus Christ dude.

I hope you are not a teacher irl.

My makeup doesn't effect animal lives so that's a moot point. I do know where it comes from though.

Prove it!

We are able to be omnivores but we don't have to be, and we are not natural carnivores.

Does hunter gatherer ring a bell in your brain?

As far as your article it's false from the get go and something I often try to see people who hate vegetarians/vegans say.

Our canines are not true canines found in carnivores. Ours can not tear through animal hide to eat meat. We can only eat it because we use tools to cut animal skins open. That's a big difference between us and natural carnivores.

My canines can still rip through just about any leg fur and hide for the meat if need be in a survival situation.

Fire and tools came later.

By all means... keep believing whatever it is that makes you happy.

Teachers in real life get paid, so I'd gladly do the job then. Kids are awesome to boot. You're not an accurate comparison to that scenario.

My makeup is just fine thank you. My makeup collection is also none of your business anyway and has nothing to do with this conversation. Keep grasping at straws instead of educating yourself.

I know what hunters and gatherers are. I also know that the simple fact of we can't tear through flesh or hides with our teeth means we aren't actual real carnivores like other carnivores. Teeth doesn't dictate diet for us, nor many other animals. I see you conveniently ignored all that info though. We evolved to eat meat and our bodies adjusted only due to us using tools.There's a big difference there people recognize unless they are set on being obtuse to facts. Unless you have some caveman hidden in your closet, you have zero clue what you're talking about. Without tools to catch and kill and cut open something we wouldn't be eating animals with hides. Don't believe me? Go catch a deer on your own with only using your hands and feet. Then kill the thing and eat it with no tools. See how that goes for you. You think Woolly Mammoths were just caught and eaten before fire and tools? Okay there buddy.

Look dude, it's not my problem that you choose to stay ignorant, but if you're going to open your mouth about shit you have no clue on in an open setting don't be so butthurt when people call you on it.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
You keep saying the same shit over and over again about us not being natural carnivores because we are not able to tear into hides or flesh, blah, blah, blah.

Reading comprehension is apparently not one of your stronger points because after the first time you mentioned it, I replied with the following...

Humans may have originally been herbivores, but we've definitely evolved into omnivores.

And yes, that is mostly due to tools and fire, but cavemen were also scavengers. As far as humans not being able to hunt their prey, they did run them to exhaustion on occasion.

Our canines are still capable of tearing through small game animal hides like rabbits or grouse, fish and garishly, human flesh, if need be. The survival situation like those soccer players in the plane crash comes to mind.

As for me paying for your time or being butt hurt... really?

If for some reason, in your delusional mind, I did pay for your time, I'd demand a refund!

Our canines are still capable of tearing through small game animal hides like rabbits or grouse, fish and garishly, human flesh, if need be. The survival situation like those soccer players in the plane crash comes to mind.
A quick point...I don't think that was really a testament to the effectiveness of human canines. IIRC, they were cutting slivers of flesh off, and then sort of drying/curing it on the wreckage of the plane.

A quick point...I don't think that was really a testament to the effectiveness of human canines. IIRC, they were cutting slivers of flesh off, and then sort of drying/curing it on the wreckage of the plane.

Excellent point!

IIRC, that was after they all decided that in order to survive, they needed to be cannibalistic... so they started with testing slivers while making sure everyone had equal rations.

Excellent point!

IIRC, that was after they all decided that in order to survive, they needed to be cannibalistic... so they started with testing slivers while making sure everyone had equal rations.
I wonder if the TSA allows you to carry steak rub in your carry-on now.

One example I gave of why we aren't natural carnivores was our teeth. It's not the only reason why dude. I said it because of the article YOU posted mentioned it as bullshit proof, which is...bullshit. Did you bother to even read your own "source" lol? Maybe you're the one who should check on their reading comprehension skills, and also your writing and general ability to have a conversation skills as well. If you can pretend to cite sources you can google about cows too ya know. Use your internet time better dude.

Cavemen were scavengers and that is not the same as hunting. Irrelevant point. Usually humans did not run other animals into exhaustion because we can't actually outrun most animals we view as prey, and also most have better stamina than humans too. We however did use traps and run them purposefully into places they couldn't get out of. Traps count as tools though and we killed them with tools even when running them into places they couldn't escape. Again we didn't just bite Wolly Mammoths and kill them with our bare hands. It didn't happen whether you like it or not.

You're saying people can bite into rabbits but fact is rabbits can't be caught without tools or traps to begin with. Duh. Birds neither. Duh. Fish don't have hides. Duh. And the people on the plane and in other cannibal situations used tools like said. Duh. Try again dude.

You don't have to demand a refund, I wouldn't touch money from you if it was a million dollars. I'd tell you to go back to elementary school and pay attention this time instead. The world would be better off if you did. You can hallucinate all day long that someone delusional just because that someone is smarter and more educated than you, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time you've been in this situation and you probably have some meds to deal with your frustrated impotence over it already. Take them.

I wonder if the TSA allows you to carry steak rub in your carry-on now.

My secret steak rub is none of your business!
I wouldn't touch money from you if it was a million dollars. I'd tell you to go back to elementary school and pay attention this time instead. The world would be better off if you did. You can hallucinate all day long that someone delusional just because that someone is smarter and more educated than you, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time you've been in this situation and you probably have some meds to deal with your frustrated impotence over it already. Take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.