AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Panasonic FZ300 for clips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Peach

Cam Model
Jul 12, 2019
Europe
aidenpeach.com
Twitter Username
@realaidenpeach
Chaturbate Username
aidenpeach
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002811892/Aiden-Peach/
I am going to upgrade soon and I can get this camera for 250$ which seems like a great deal. Does anyone have any experience with this model or a similar one?

I will only focus on making clips so still picture quality is irrelevant.

I would suggest saving up for the Panasonic Lumix G80/G85 it is great for video, it can shoot 4K and you can change lenses. I got my G80 with a lens and some other stuff on a deal last summer for around $400. It is a bit more expensive but I think being able to change lens is well worth it.

Reactions: Aiden Peach
I am going to upgrade soon and I can get this camera for 250$ which seems like a great deal. Does anyone have any experience with this model or a similar one?

I will only focus on making clips so still picture quality is irrelevant.

For that price you may as well get the Logitech Brio and make some upgrades to your lighting, if you haven't already. But if you're willing to spend a little bit more you can get better mirrorless cameras on eBay. They all come with a stock camera but can be upgraded with better lenses down the line. Plus you can use them to live stream with a capture card.

Suggestions:

Panasonic Lumix G7- shoots in 4k but it has a cropped sensor that puts it behind some of the others at this price point.

Sony A5100- This one is slightly better but there are some over heating issus with it. No 4k but better autofocus.

Canon EOS SL2- Very budget friendly and user friendly.

Canon EOS M50 and they also just realeased an even newer camera that's less than the M50, the Canon M200.

You can read this article for details on budget dslr cameras for cammodels for the pros and cons, plus how you can use them as a webcam.

That Panasonic FZ300 isn't a bad camera but for a $150-$250 more you'll get more from your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.