AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleVictoria

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 20, 2015
Yorkshire
Twitter Username
@Mfc_Elle
MFC Username
ElleVictoria
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/504922/ElleVictoria/
Hey, so I kinda exited the camsite world when I had my final college exams. Half way through uni I'm still not free enough to feel I can put all my energy into cam work or making videos. I have found, I can make a nice bit of side money from selling my panties to my regular clients who understand why I won't be returning any time soon.

I would post in models only but I'm down as inactive so can't view the section anymore.

I understand letting the panties dry and using a sealed bag and descrete envelope but I was wondering how you guys go about making extended wear panties. I have a request for 3 days wear and cummed in.
As someone who showers everyday usually, I'm curious what you do in this situation. Do you wear them, shower, then put them on again? Neglect showering until the three days are up? Wear them overnight too?

I could do with a little explaination of the different services I can offer basically and how, typically, they would be made.

Thanks

Elle xx

ElleVictoria,
I suggest that you cum on those panties every day before you take your shower. Then you zip them back up and mail them after you are done. I have sold panties that was worn for 15 days and 20 days before. Always charge between 25 to 75 dollars for a pair of panties.:cigar: Usually, you need to advertise to get more panty boys to sell your panties too ;)

Hey, so I kinda exited the camsite world when I had my final college exams. Half way through uni I'm still not free enough to feel I can put all my energy into cam work or making videos. I have found, I can make a nice bit of side money from selling my panties to my regular clients who understand why I won't be returning any time soon.

I would post in models only but I'm down as inactive so can't view the section anymore.

I understand letting the panties dry and using a sealed bag and descrete envelope but I was wondering how you guys go about making extended wear panties. I have a request for 3 days wear and cummed in.
As someone who showers everyday usually, I'm curious what you do in this situation. Do you wear them, shower, then put them on again? Neglect showering until the three days are up? Wear them overnight too?

I could do with a little explaination of the different services I can offer basically and how, typically, they would be made.

Thanks

Elle xx

Reactions: ElleVictoria
I would just wear them the three days and skip the shower, simply because I can't stand the concept of putting dirty panties on when I'm freshly bathed, I did it one time in my life and it felt so gross. I've only ever done 24-hr wear, but if someone requested longer, I would do a daily wipe-down with baby wipes to avoid the clean body dirty undies uck feeling.

Thanks guys great suggestions!!

Currently I'm selling 1 day wear for £25, cummed in for £30 and extended wear below 4 days for £35 with £5 for perfume or a picture included.

Other than wearing while on my period, which I wouldn't be too fussed about I'm not really sure what other things I could offer and how to price them. I heard something about stuffing.. I'm guessing that's pretty self explanatory, as for how the price of things like that should compare to regular one day wear, I don't really know.

I'm a little confused by what you mean Aubrey

Reactions: DonaDiabla
So what about if you have discharge?
The point of buying used undies is to smell the wearer's body. Discharge is part of that, it contributes to the fragrance. So does a bit of sweat. You basically want as many fluids in there as possible.

The point of buying used undies is to smell the wearer's body. Discharge is part of that, it contributes to the fragrance. So does a bit of sweat. You basically want as many fluids in there as possible.

What's your opinion on giving the panties a tiny bit of perfume? I know they're definitely going for a *you* smell, but would perfume add to or detract from the experience? Or is it a case-by-case thing?

What's your opinion on giving the panties a tiny bit of perfume? I know they're definitely going for a *you* smell, but would perfume add to or detract from the experience? Or is it a case-by-case thing?
I'd only add a spritz of perfume if it were requested. It typically isn't, though.

If you are doing stuffing especially cotton panties be sure to charge more! I did a pair of full coverage cotton panties and holy shit it was hard to get them in. My other styles aren't an issue but the cotton soaks up every bit of moisture you have. So try and get as wet as possible before or risk some chaffing!

• Helpful!
If you are doing stuffing especially cotton panties be sure to charge more! I did a pair of full coverage cotton panties and holy shit it was hard to get them in. My other styles aren't an issue but the cotton soaks up every bit of moisture you have. So try and get as wet as possible before or risk some chaffing!

Thanks that's some really useful advice. Honestly didn't even occur to me that it could be difficult to get them on there

How would you differ price wise from a regular pair of one day wear. Say £25 for regular wear, is there usually a large price difference for stuffing because of the effort or is it just like a £5 increase?

@ElleVictoria I normally charged $50 for one day wear and added $15 for stuffing. Sometimes I would give them a discount for a bulk purchase. At first I only charged an extra $5 but quickly learned that wasn't nearly enough. lol The first guy got an awesome deal. If you have any other questions let me know! Happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.