AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Panty Droppers - Give me your best slow jams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
Wanting to make a new playlist for some good sexy time. I'm looking for some fire R&B that melts panties off. But not ones that mention love or romance, I want that pure seduction stuff.

Not R&B but anything Arctic Monkeys immediately makes my panties wet. I have been obsessed with them for about 7 years now and their music still gives me goosebumps and gets my lady boner goin.

This is one of my "sexy times" playlists. Hasn't been updated in a while but there is some good shit on there. :)
9C5AA9B1-0FEC-4CB9-BA5B-B55A68F47DBC.jpg 0A3386CB-EB48-4079-8A83-8991B9BDE2C5.jpg F7A0B19C-7812-4244-AA09-C959F67E1D59.jpg

going through all of these now. I'll post my favorites and hopefully we can come up with some more to create the "ULTIMATE GUARANTEED INSTA DROP" Playlist.

"Skin" - Rihanna for pop side of R&B. Just love that song with a partner.

Christina Aguilera has some sexy seductive covers on the more blues side of things (e.g. "Nasty Naughty Boy").

For something hip-hop, personally a more playful style of music, Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris, "Break Your Heart".

[Suggestions if you want to rip the panties off (definitely not R&B, couldn't think of one): Lady Gaga - "I like it Rough" (Pop/ Dance, about not wanting to get involved). For rock, Halestorm is awesome, "Innocence" (warning someone that all you want is sex), "Familiar taste of poison" (slow, about being addicted to someone), and "Love Bites" (about doing for you what your GF won't).]

Classical music can also be sexy, I really like "Kismet" by Bond, you really want something with cello. Worth a listen, it is physically stirring.

Status
Not open for further replies.