AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Passport ban ticket 18192831 @ punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2020
Performer : tastytrap19 ticket number 18192831

Hi, @punker barbie
Chaturbate banned my account for providing false ID. I used my passport and have had my account for almost 4 years. My passport is real and I've traveled with it and have entry and exit stamps i can show. Im transgender and have legally changed my name and sex on my identification. Im not sure if this is the problem to why they are saying its not real . I also have my national ID card and drivers license in my name I could provide to show my passport is real. I also a notorized birth certificate that shows the name and sex changes. Aswell as tax returns. Bank statements abd credit cards all in my name. Chaturbate also states I may have assisted in providing false ID, this is not true i work alone and have not uploaded any other ID. I worked for a couple studios before opening this account independently and working on my own. If a studio used my ID number and photo to create a account how am I reasonable for someone stealing my information. I have been falsely reported and ban. Please help me get a review of my documents. I can provide 3 different forms of ID to prove who i am and that they're real. Thanks so much.

Reactions: HOTTIESANDERX
In order just to get the reason why I was banned from Chaturbate I had to email them from another email which they asked me to verify my passport in order to receive an email to my email associated with the account. if my passport is fake why did they ask for me to send photos of my ID and myself to verify who I am and then reply to my email associated with my account after they verified my ID

Reactions: HOTTIESANDERX
Upvote 0
Hello,@punkerbarbie my username at CB site is HOTTIESANDERX as new model who start register new account.I need too make sure if my NEW account was good set it.

Upvote 0
In order just to get the reason why I was banned from Chaturbate I had to email them from another email which they asked me to verify my passport in order to receive an email to my email associated with the account. if my passport is fake why did they ask for me to send photos of my ID and myself to verify who I am and then reply to my email associated with my account after they verified my ID

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.