AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paused Tip Menu options still showing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2020
Hey everyone. I was working on a Tip Menu and realized that all the paused options are visible... Is this a current bug?

Hey everyone. I was working on a Tip Menu and realized that all the paused options are visible... Is this a current bug?
That's intended. Pausing just stops people from being able to click/tip on them. You want to make it unlisted if you don't want anyone to see the tip menu:

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 4.31.45 PM.png

Upvote 0
I'm talking about individual options within the menu, not the whole menu.
Oh, hmm I didn't realize we could pause individual items, lemme go take a look...

Upvote 0
I'm talking about individual options within the menu, not the whole menu.
Oh, hmm I didn't realize we could pause individual items, lemme go take a look...
Wow, that's new to me!

I do think you're correct there's a bug there. I tested it on my member account and it still let me click it and tip, but I do not see the tokens anywhere on my model account. You should report it via email to support.

Upvote 0
I'm a helper and not a model... Since you experienced this problem, would you mind reporting as well?
The model that you are helper for should. I do not use my tip menus currently so would not be able to help/test as she could.

Upvote 0
From what I experienced with my tip menu in the past (I do not have anything paused atm), it is visible but blocked for tipping, I use it for things that I normally would offer but for whatever reason I can't or won't do for a bit.

If it's still available for tipping then I think is a bug.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.