1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Paxum account limited

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by Sophiestique, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Sophiestique

Cam Model

Hello, does anyone have problems with paxun account becoming limited over night and being asked to submit ID again? ID card not expired or anything. Yesterday was waiting a chaturbate payment and when i checked paxum i see account limited. I submit ID again get confirmation from them all good now. Resent the payment this morning and now when i check paxum account is limited again.

2. keymoonasian

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

3. Sophiestique

Cam Model

yes after uploading the id like twice emailed them and they asked for a pic of me holding id. after that all was fixed. didnt get a reason why got limited tho

4. tsmistress23

does anyone have problem with paxum card ? everythings looks god o nmy account card is active and I can transfer money on it, but in shops it is denied and on atm it isnt working ?!

5. Sophiestique

Cam Model

u cant pay in shops with it because it doent have a chipset, as for ATM should work fine.... is a new problem? or u never been able to use it?

6. tsmistress23

its new problem started from today....

7. tsmistress23

I could pay in shops til today ( you dont need to have chip to use it in shops) and didnt had problems on atm, but from today it isnt working somethings has changed although on my paxum account everything looks fine

8. Sophiestique

Cam Model

in romania i wasnt able to pay without having chip( and heard other girls saying that too ) as for ATM i havent use it since monday afternoon.... will need it tomorrow, so hopefully its not a general issue. did u try to email chris or octav?

9. tsmistress23

from what I know its general issue

10. tsmistress23

I still didnt heard that anyone used sucessfully card today

11. Sophiestique

Cam Model

you got me worried now, ill try it tomorrow, will let u know if works. if u manage to use atm meanwhile, please let me know

12. tsmistress23

just tried to use it and it was rejected again...

13. tsmistress23

• I have been told to contact their bank which I did and they told me that they thought there are some suspicious transaction ( trully they are not ) so now Im waiting for them to send me last few trasnaction on my email so I can confirm they have been done by me so they can activate my card again....first time something like this happened to me and I know two other people who happened the same thing...

14. SavannahMay

Cam Model

same problem here. Paxum card doesn't work

15. Sophiestique

Cam Model

I just been at ATM and withdrawed money without any problem.

16. tsmistress23

looks like some cards have been potentialy compromised, I had to verify that all my transactions were made by me now Im waiting for them to re activated my card

17. Sophiestique

Cam Model

i rarely use the card for smth else than ATM withdawls. maybe using them for shopping might be the issue.

18. jessica21

Cam Model

Paxum won't let me transfer to my debit card which I've been using for months now. They keep saying that the problem is with my bank when it's not. (I've checked)
    It just automatically says card not supported when I try to transfer. I've tried 3 different cards now. I am honestly so worried!! I'm too scared to try a wire transfer because of the fee. If it it bounces back I'm going to lose too much money.
    seriously i have been freaking out.

I was forced to change my password too which I found a bit odd. Considering the issues came right after that.