AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum eft transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2018
So since you can't load any money onto the paxum cards i tried to do eft transfer but they have taken Australia of the list and i cant proccess the transfer in Australian dollars. I even tried to do wire transfer but it says use eft in aud but the option isnt there i swear it was a few days ago is anyone else having this issue and how are you getting your money? Im really scared i won't be able to access it :(

IM STRUGGING TOO.

I had a US bank through RBC (Im in canada) and I've been doing eft transfers through paxum for a few months now. I even got an email from them in dec or Jan that they added canada for eft but i still used my US account cause i get a rly good conversion rate

Then just this week, it suddenly wont let me use eft?!?! Not even with my canadian account, which they supposedly just added for eft.

I sent them an email yesterday to see wtf is up with this.

Im hoping its just a glitch cause they just started that new unionpay card for worldwide customers

I'll let you know when they get back to me on the matter!

I know I might have to, but I'd reeeeally rather not have to pay $60 every time I wanna get my money. I'll still be keeping paxum though, cause all my revenue sources go there so its nice to have all my money in one place.

I was looking into their cards too but Im sorta confused on how it works.

Chaturbate used to let me do eft , but they eventually saw I didnt have a US tax number and made me change it :(

I have the paxum card and it’s not letting me transfer my money from my account to the card. So frustrating! Hasn’t been working for a few days now

I can load money to my new paxum card. strange.. but to the old temporary one i can not. that is useless now

Thank you ill look into it im on cb i can transfer from cb to my bank account but i cant get any of my money from my paxum account

Update: New paxum card fees are VERY HIGH. better ask your money to your local bank with eft. 🤐😲 Its literally so high... wtf? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I dont understand why so high fees. 🙄 and the temporary card is not usable anymore so 😬

They got back to me today, looks like they were having issues with whatever processor they're using for the newer EFT countries so they just kinda stopped it without telling anyone.

It sorta vaguely sounds like they're trying to fix it though? Sigh. Wire transfer it is i suppose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-124604_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190507-124604_Gmail.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 20
@Larajoy_
It does not seems to be a temporary problem being fixed :/
I understand 'processor ' as being the company who was in charge to do the job and stop offering this service. (Processor is not a computer there) and that you have to find another way to get payed.

I hope for you that I misunderstand though

They have literally fucked over everyone on Australia canada and other countries from stopping us to be able to use any withdrawal methods. Unless we have a us bank account which is kind of hard when you dont live in America. The only other option I can think of is loading to an external credit card has anyone tried this do you know what cards work?

Lol..i will not pay 50 dolars for transfer 2x in month.Riddiculous to me. I will get my money from atm-most of them and put them on my bank account with classic post. It looks like they cancelled every option to transfer our money on our local bank account.No card withdraw,no atm ...just pay 50 for wire.. I got email from them..Something like they trying to find solution.But they won't find -never. They just waiting for our money. F**** o**

At least you can wire transfer :( my option is trying to make and American bank account or trying to load on a Visa card

So what the eff do we do if we live in Canada? I'm so frustrated! I have bills to pay and paxum doesn't answer back!

seems like the only option for me might be to switch back to check in the mail. which takes 5 to 7 business days... UGH. not liking this at ALL

Any manager would notice you that these 5 or 7 business days should impact your cash only the first time if you can get regular payments.
but ok, 1st time is a problem.

So I found out I can open a usd bank account from my bank in Australia and can wire transfer to that maybe see if a bank in your country has that option

Reactions: OldHippy
So I found out I can open a usd bank account from my bank in Australia and can wire transfer to that maybe see if a bank in your country has that option
I hope it works for you, but I don’t know if it will... A US$ account is not the same as having an US bank account, as I think the issue is they will not transfer money to banks outside of the US...

Let us know if it works as it could be a good workaround.

And watch the bank's rates carefully.
This bank can also apply a tax to send direct wiring to other countries.
Your bank can apply a tax to to receive such a wiring.
For small amounts, I'm not long to choice to send cash by using Western Union.
This, even when account and transfer are in the same money.

Last edited:
yah I have a US account (im from Canada) and it doesnt work for wire transfers. they just send it back. it works for checks. but tht takes longer. btw anyone receive checks to Canada? how long does that typically take?

Ah ok paxum sent me an email saying it will work they also said you can put money onto any bank card even Mastercard even though it only says Visa I wire transferred a small amount yesterday and it said it worked on paxums end so I will let you guys know if it ends up going in

Status
Not open for further replies.