AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum money got lost during transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hi

I tried to transfer funds from paxum to external mastercard, the funds keep reversing, so I tried again today and it worked,
money was deducted from paxum, normally it would arrive in my account instantly but it didnt came, and the the money in paxum has already been deducted, could the money be lost ?
their support is not replying and I'm desparate

Did you receive the Paxum Email stating this (not all of the email, this is the first half):
Not sure if this is what yours is.. sorry if not/unrelated

Paxum Prepaid Mastercard Balance Return
Paxum Takes Unprecedented Action to Return Clients Frozen Wirecard Card Funds Itself

On Friday, June 26th 2020 Wirecard Card Solutions Limited regulatory activity was suspended by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This action unfortunately resulted in the immediate forced suspension of Paxum Branded Prepaid Mastercards and of any funds already loaded to the card.

In response to Friday's news Paxum Inc immediately consulted with its lawyers to determine any options available to assist clients in regaining access to their card funds as quickly as possible. After a busy weekend of consideration and discussion with its lawyers, Paxum Inc CEO Octav Moise made the extraordinary decision that Paxum will return its clients frozen prepaid card funds itself, at Paxum's own expense, to allow an immediate return of the available balance to affected card-holders rather than at a later, undetermined, date.

Did you receive the Paxum Email stating this (not all of the email, this is the first half):
Not sure if this is what yours is.. sorry if not/unrelated
yes I've got that emai, it's paxum mastercard that is affected but external mastercard is not affected but yet stiil didnt get my money

Reactions: NotYou
yes I've got that emai, it's paxum mastercard that is affected but external mastercard is not affected but yet stiil didnt get my money

Maybe with them having issues with the above, they are prioritizing that, unfortunately. So maybe this one will take an extra day or 2.
Not sure how good their Customer Support is but you could try them

Reactions: Candilicious
Status
Not open for further replies.