AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum SEPA card unavailable

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgent Notice about your Paxum SEPA Mastercard​

To our valued customers,
We regret to inform you that the Paxum SEPA Mastercard is no longer active, effective immediately. This is happening because the issuing the bank has decided to change its risk appetite policy to exclude adult industry professionals. We already have a backup in the works with a new issuer and we anticipate a roll-out of new cards within the next few months.
Your Paxum SEPA Mastercard has already been deactivated and can no longer be used for withdrawals as all funds are currently frozen by the issuing bank. However, to minimize disruption to our customers the Paxum team has decided to reimburse all affected users with the amount remaining on their cards. All refunds have already been applied to your Paxum account. In the coming days, the card statement for the Paxum SEPA Mastercard will be available in the accounts of all affected customers.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and in support of our customers, we have also decided to immediately lower the fee for electronic funds transfers (EFT – local bank transfers) from $5 to $2.50 USD. This 50% discount will apply for the entire period while the Paxum SEPA Mastercard is not active. Customers who previously used this card can withdraw their funds from now on via EFT/Wire, to an external credit card, or to the UnionPay card, depending on their country of residence.
With these measures, we hope to minimize the inconvenience this situation has created. In the following months, we will release new features and expand our services to continue to bring our customers a payments platform that meets their complex needs. We hope to have you with us on this journey. For further help, please reach out at [1]support@paxum.com.
Best regards,
The Paxum Team

Totally inconvenient but so far they handled it well with crediting all the funds back and lowering the EFT transfer fee...

I hope the new card solution is found soon - it was a great system.

Reactions: anabeauty37
hello, i was just chatting with paxum, i wanted to send my money to an external credit card, all attempts were refused.

chat with paxum here:
Hello, I would like to send money from my account to an external credit card, but it is always not possible, it is always declined

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our credit card processor. They are working to solve this problem as quickly as possible. If you would like to use your credit card, please return to the Paxum website later to complete your transaction.

We apologize for the inconvenience created.

i like only my money

Please try to withdraw once again at a later time or use a different withdrawal method.
Thank you for using our live chat service. It was a pleasure speaking with you today I will now close this chat, however if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

Your chat session has ended. If you wish to continue the chat, click here.

I hope it works later. was a bit embarrassed today while shopping when the card was not accepted at the checkout.

Reactions: EllaM
hello, i was just chatting with paxum, i wanted to send my money to an external credit card, all attempts were refused.

chat with paxum here:
Hello, I would like to send money from my account to an external credit card, but it is always not possible, it is always declined

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our credit card processor. They are working to solve this problem as quickly as possible. If you would like to use your credit card, please return to the Paxum website later to complete your transaction.

We apologize for the inconvenience created.

i like only my money

Please try to withdraw once again at a later time or use a different withdrawal method.
Thank you for using our live chat service. It was a pleasure speaking with you today I will now close this chat, however if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

Your chat session has ended. If you wish to continue the chat, click here.

I hope it works later. was a bit embarrassed today while shopping when the card was not accepted at the checkout.
an update on Paxum:
Everything was cleared up. I was able to transfer the money from the paxum account to a skrill account.
have now deposited the skrill account with CB and hope that it works.

Reactions: anabeauty37
The only downside of UnionPAy cards is that are not accepted to all ATMs.. at least in my area...
You can use UnionPay at Euronet ATMs, looked for it and there are some in our area. Other option might be to use it to top up a Revolut account, used to work with SEPA cards from Paxum, and was best as no fees and directly $ in revolut account.
Trying to do that with a COSMO card, but I cant go thru 3D Secure thing.

hey girls :) i have been off of cam for a year now :D just wanted to start camming. so again mastercard is not working. :D do any of you have cosmo payment? and what kind of cards do they send you? :D

I use CosmoPay and I have their Visa, it works at all online, and in person stores. It works at atms but there’s a 3.5% fee and another 1% fee as my atms are in Canada not EU. So I save myself the 4.5% and made a second PayPal, attached it to the card. I pay my original PayPal with the second PayPal account and only pay 2.5% and send it to my bank 🤷🏼‍♀️ I like it so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.