AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum update Australians please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2018
So i thought i would update everyone on whats going on with paxum.
I attached a screen shot of the reply i got from paxum today. There seems to now be no way to withdraw money in Australia. Can anyone help with this? Is anyone else having issues? How are you getting your money?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190507-174928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190507-174928_Chrome.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 36
I attached a screen shot of the reply i got from paxum today. There seems to now be no way to withdraw money in Australia. Can anyone help with this? Is anyone else having issues? How are you getting your money?

The Only way is international wire transfer I think.
I’m in Australia, it’s what I do, and the money always comes without fault unlike what I heard from other third parties.

Is there a reason you don’t wanna get the money straight in your bank acccount?

I cant get money into my bank account i live in Australia and eft and wire transfer isnt working they say i can transfer to a usd bank account in my name but i live in Australia not America

Can you still wire transfer? Mine says its not available and to use eft but thats not available either i cant transfer from the paxum usd account to the aud account

I cant get money into my bank account i live in Australia and eft and wire transfer isnt working they say i can transfer to a usd bank account in my name but i live in Australia not America
Which site do you work with? I’m with myfreecams and have absolutely no issue getting my pay every 2 weeks.

I have never used Paxum as it is a USA company and I’m also in Australia. I don’t trust third parties at the other side of the planet so I pay a little extra fees but it’s hassle free.

My understanding now is you need to get your money that is on paxum. Can you spend that money online? If so you could buy bitcoin with it and transfer back to an Aus bank account from bitcoin.

Is there any updates?

I can't transfer to my paxum card
I can't transfer to my personal bank card
I can't transfer to my personal bank because it costs $100 or something ridic like that.
I just want my last $70... :( :(
Are we able to send the money back to where it came from?

So what's the go with paxum? Have not been on here fo ages an may need to use paxum again if it's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.