AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pay on myfreecams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys today was my first day on mfc but I cant figure out anywhere that says when you get paid?? so can one of you tell me if its weekly, bi weekly or what ever?
Also has anyone ever had issues with their checks being mailed?
Thanks!

https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Becoming_a_Webcam_Model_at_MyFreeCams#How_do_I_get_paid.3F

"
Models get paid on the 1st and 16th of every month for the previous 15 days, with no delays or hold-backs.

Our mission is to make sure you get paid like clockwork with no issues.

Available payment methods:

• Direct deposit to your bank.
  • Bank wire transfer.
  • Check in the mail, even for some countries outside of the US.
  • Payoneer/FirstChoicePay.
  • E-Wallet services (e.g. Paxum).
  • Other alternative methods depending on your country (e.g. ePayServices/Webmoney).
We are constantly exploring new payment methods to make sure models are paid in the most efficient and convenient way for them, all around the world."

They also recently added an option to be paid out anytime, but that's brand new:

Upvote 0
QUOTE="Lexxi_Quinn, post: 907666, member: 43450"]Hey guys today was my first day on mfc but I cant figure out anywhere that says when you get paid?? so can one of you tell me if its weekly, bi weekly or what ever?
Also has anyone ever had issues with their checks being mailed?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

@AmberCutie I LOVE THE EARLY PAYMENT OPTION :angelic::angelic::angelic:

So I requested my money at 5pm last night, just received the FULL AMOUNT i made up to 12pm at 2am right after. freaking amazing

Thank you MFC for always having our best interests in mind !!
Aswell as First Choice Pay for always being so accurate and efficient.

:shy::shy::shy: Lexxi - Witch brings me to saying that I think a First Choice Card is the easiest method by far! Never ever had an issue even with the other sites i use, and its commonly accepted!
I dont like having this stuff connected with my primary bank, and its just like a bank account on its own, use it anywhere and at any ATM :)
Also makes currency exchange simple and understandable as you can look at the transaction history!

:wacky:

Upvote 0
I did hear of one coffee shop in French Canada, that may require a PIN code approval upon purchase so far :)

Haha ! Oh no , what will we ever do ? :joyful: :panda:
Still tho, such convenience! :cool:
With so many things being made difficult now'a'days, its so nice to have one thing you dont have to worry about!

A++

• Hugs
Reactions: Dan Epstein
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.