AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paying an OnlyFans promoter on Twitter?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixxi_Love

Cam Model
Mar 10, 2021
Pacific NW
Twitter Username
@Trixxilove
Streamate Username
TrixxiLove69
Chaturbate Username
Trixxilove
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004545680/Trixxi_love/
On Twitter it seems I have been getting a lot of these messages of people who want to “promote” my OnlyFans for a fee.

first of all I have never tried this so I have no idea how affective it would be. Secondly I feel this is a secondary person trying to get income from my adult work so I find it hard to trust these sources. I would really like to know what other people think of these? How do you respond? Have you ever used their services and what happened?

has anyone else noticed the huge influx of these “promoters” ?
A887D81E-C951-4A17-BF44-582E7DA2E2BF.png

my opinion is you dont need to pay someone to grow your twitter. there are people on twitter who do it for free. i would ignore and block. just someone trying to take a piece of the pie. the industry is riddled with those types. just swat away.

this thread recently has some really good tips on how to grow your twitter. it's short, but gold advice.

I've noticed an influx recently too. They comment on my tweets advertising themselves, so I also block them. I had to block 3 or 4 in one day last week.

On Twitter it seems I have been getting a lot of these messages of people who want to “promote” my OnlyFans for a fee.

first of all I have never tried this so I have no idea how affective it would be. Secondly I feel this is a secondary person trying to get income from my adult work so I find it hard to trust these sources. I would really like to know what other people think of these? How do you respond? Have you ever used their services and what happened?

has anyone else noticed the huge influx of these “promoters” ?
View attachment 87970
Something about this seems off to me.

If you want RT's, you're best off collaborating with other models to RT each other's stuff.

Block this mf :)

If they could guarantee the numbers they are proposing it would the cost would be a lot higher than $24... they also wouldnt need to be DMing people to get business. General rule of thumb, if someone is mass dm'ing people to promo them that promo is worth $0, any good promo accounts would have models reaching out to them, not the other way around. Also payment through paypal...for something related to adult content.... 99% sure they have no idea what they are doing 😂

The latest is accounts focused on hentai posting going into sex workers DM’s and asking for 10 euros and to pay through PayPal.

it’s becoming annoying tbh and really makes me feel so sad to know there’s girls still using PayPal

edit: I’d rather pay another model and with that keep the support among us.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.