AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paying Service Providers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElodieFox

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 29, 2016
Oregon
Twitter Username
@TheElodieFox
Tumblr Username
elodiefox
Chaturbate Username
elodiefox
Hey y'all, I've got someone who's helping me with marketing, basically running my Twitter and Insta accounts. They take PayPal as payment, but I want to be sure I won't get my account shut down. They are willing to work with me on the payment platform, so if you know of a better way for me to pay them please let me know. Or if you think PayPal won't be a problem I'm happy to use that too.

Thanks!

paypal is good payment option for a freelancer. Make sure there is no mention of camming or nudity. Paypal has policies against that. I as a freelancer have often received payments via paypal and it is ok.
Other payment options are stripe or paxum that my friends use to offer freelance servies. But my experience is only with paypal and you should be ok.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Like dickwow said, Paypal is notoriously anti-sex work, so be careful not to mention that. Paypal should be fine if you're just paying a freelancer for social media management. Just be aware that paypal may show your name/info to the person you're sending the money to.

Do they have a social media management company or is it someone you know IRL? Most of us run our own pages so curious to know more about the benefits being offered :)

Status
Not open for further replies.