AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment being held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
Hello! We are couple9400 on chaturbate and we need your help. English is not our main language bue I will try my best to explain the situation. We just got an email from Chaturbate Support saying that someone appeared on camera who was not age verified. Both of our identifications were verified, but just to be sure, we uploaded our ID’s again and for both of our documents we received an email saying “your age verification was declined for the following reason: the person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know “.
borh of our ID’s were confirmed and verified so there’s no reason for them to keep the payment held. Please help us. We don’t know what to do, we invested a lot on equipment, and the money we were supposed to receive is re

@punker barbie please help us

Hello! We are couple9400 on chaturbate and we need your help. English is not our main language bue I will try my best to explain the situation. We just got an email from Chaturbate Support saying that someone appeared on camera who was not age verified. Both of our identifications were verified, but just to be sure, we uploaded our ID’s again and for both of our documents we received an email saying “your age verification was declined for the following reason: the person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know “.
borh of our ID’s were confirmed and verified so there’s no reason for them to keep the payment held. Please help us. We don’t know what to do, we invested a lot on equipment, and the money we were supposed to receive is re

@punker barbie please help us
Support has confirmed this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.