AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payment bonus

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello girls. Could someone explain to me or take a picture of what the item on the Streamate.com account looks like, tuition payments and/or rewards?.
I have this problem. I did not receive a bonus for the period of 50% Bonus Week on Dec 11-17.
Streamate.com first told me to handle it with my agency. She didn't know what I was talking about. I wrote again on the Streamate.com website that my agency does not know what is going on. So the Streamate.com site wrote to me about the rewards to which I am entitled.
But I didn't get any reward. Here, the agency wants me to take a screenshot of Streamate.com earnings. But I don't have any item as a bonus agency model. So I actually don't even see my bonus on Streamate.com
I only have the Earnings Report item and nothing else. This is how earnings for work are shown to me. But the bonuses don't show up that way for me. You already look like a fool for asking for a bonus payout.

i'm not sure if it is the same if you're with a studio, but the bonus payment will show up on your earnings report page the following week after the contest. on the earnings report page, it is a blue link on the right-hand side below the "download CSV details" it's below that with a wrench "payment adjustments",

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.