AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment concerns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2019
@punkerbarbie .hello, my account perfectone254 was banned some two months ago and i had cashed out but I haven't received any payment yet, i had two accounts another one by the name Therealreal1 which i received the payment.so am asking so that i can know on how to go about tje issue.

@punkerbarbie .hello, my account perfectone254 was banned some two months ago and i had cashed out but I haven't received any payment yet, i had two accounts another one by the name Therealreal1 which i received the payment.so am asking so that i can know on how to go about tje issue.

Please contact support directly about any potential missed or lost payment and they will be able to assist you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.