AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment is late and no one is answering to our emails

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 63730

Hi our payment is late 2 weeks . It was supposed to be here before 15 of November . Today is 17 of November and no signs of our money or of support of chaturbate to reply to our email. I don't know what is happening but this i not ok , and that money are ours and are supposed to be here. It is really unprofessional of the side of chaturbate to not even reply to any of our emails that we have sent. All the bank details are correct and our previous payment was on time. I don't know why this payment is now late for no reason? Please someone help us or if someone can connect us with Chaturbate support or team so we can fix this problem. @punker barbie

Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
Our username is hottiescouple1998. Also they replied with asking our wire bank information, and we gave them again, after that they replied that we should contact paxum bank which is not the bank that we are connected, our payments are done through wire transfer. So please help us .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.