AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment Issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Help me @punker barbie (Shirley).

Issue:
I have not received my payment yet, they told me to send the W9 form and although I already sent it to the support email, but I do not get any response.

Username:
Luxustudio

Thanks for the help.

Help me @punker barbie (Shirley).

Issue:
I have not received my payment yet, they told me to send the W9 form and although I already sent it to the support email, but I do not get any response.

Username:
Luxustudio

Thanks for the help.
Support has replied to your email.

Upvote 0
I haven't received mine yet either, although they said it was sent on the 4th and should arrive within 3-5 business days. Definitely a longer than usual delay this month though...

Upvote 0
I haven't received mine yet either, although they said it was sent on the 4th and should arrive within 3-5 business days. Definitely a longer than usual delay this month though...
Since the first of the month was a holiday followed immediately by a weekend, payments may take additional time to be received. If you haven't received it in the standard 3-5 business days from the date it was issued, please let Support know.

Reactions: darcyduke
Upvote 0
Can anybody help me i use skrill as payment i dont know when they have sent the money first payout was fast now my second one i still didnt received its 7nd my username is madmarlon thanks if you can help!

Upvote 0
Can anybody help me i use skrill as payment i dont know when they have sent the money first payout was fast now my second one i still didnt received its 7nd my username is madmarlon thanks if you can help!
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.