AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2021
Hi!
I am Erica, i am model broadcaster on Chaturbate and i have a huge delay of my earnings, from November 2020 till today i didn' t get my money. I gave alrready so many email to Support and still no solving. They said : the money were refounded and to update my payment informations, wich i did. Still, the same issue even that update. I don' t understand what is the problem, i don't get a clear answer from the site. I went to the Bank were i have my account and they confirmed me that everything is allright with my account . With all these, i don' t understand where and what is wrong, what should i do more or who to ask :( i am already desperate and very confused because i don' t get clearly answers . I use and used even before this problem, Wire Transfer because my account is a company/bussines one. That's why i choosed Wire. But it was all good till November. I really don't understand what is the issue and i hope someone to help me with this. Please, if someone could help me with some informations or if someone had the same situation as mine, what you did? How can i know how to fix my situation ( in case there is one) if i don't get answers.:( as long as i had updated my payment informations and Chaturbate confirmed they match, as long as my bank told me everything is ok with my account, then what? ....I hope someone will help me with this..Please
Thank you and i apologize for my typing mistakes. English is not my native language

Hi!
I am Erica, i am model broadcaster on Chaturbate and i have a huge delay of my earnings, from November 2020 till today i didn' t get my money. I gave alrready so many email to Support and still no solving. They said : the money were refounded and to update my payment informations, wich i did. Still, the same issue even that update. I don' t understand what is the problem, i don't get a clear answer from the site. I went to the Bank were i have my account and they confirmed me that everything is allright with my account . With all these, i don' t understand where and what is wrong, what should i do more or who to ask :( i am already desperate and very confused because i don' t get clearly answers . I use and used even before this problem, Wire Transfer because my account is a company/bussines one. That's why i choosed Wire. But it was all good till November. I really don't understand what is the issue and i hope someone to help me with this. Please, if someone could help me with some informations or if someone had the same situation as mine, what you did? How can i know how to fix my situation ( in case there is one) if i don't get answers.:( as long as i had updated my payment informations and Chaturbate confirmed they match, as long as my bank told me everything is ok with my account, then what? ....I hope someone will help me with this..Please
Thank you and i apologize for my typing mistakes. English is not my native language
If you provide a username or ticket number, I will have Support review this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.