AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment on Hold by CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
Hey there,

I had an issue with my verification as cb wanted only passport and I driver's license, but @punker barbie was able to help me with it and my account was verified and I was able to receive tokens.
Here is the link to my old issue for reference.

I decided to get a payout and added skrill as payout option. When the payout date came I get the following email saying that my age verification is not done and hence my payment is being held.

2020-10-06 09_18_00-[Chaturbate] 16267119 - Payment is Being Held - dickwow99@gmail.com - Gmai...png

I thought that my age verification was done because I was able to receive tokens, I don't understand why this has happened.

If you can @punker barbie do help me with this one.

My chaturbate id is dickwow99

Thanks

Hey there,

I had an issue with my verification as cb wanted only passport and I driver's license, but @punker barbie was able to help me with it and my account was verified and I was able to receive tokens.
Here is the link to my old issue for reference.

I decided to get a payout and added skrill as payout option. When the payout date came I get the following email saying that my age verification is not done and hence my payment is being held.

View attachment 85826

I thought that my age verification was done because I was able to receive tokens, I don't understand why this has happened.

If you can @punker barbie do help me with this one.

My chaturbate id is dickwow99

Thanks

Support has confirmed that your payment is being processed and has sent you a response.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.