AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment on hold due to alleged T&C breach

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2020
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help or has similar experience

My friends were broadcasting and their housemate was accidentally seen on cam for a fraction of a second. She was fully clothed and not participating. This got flagged and their account suspended. They contacted CB who explained why the suspension, and released their account and even apologized. Believing it was all OK now, they continued to broadcast for the rest of the fortnight only for Cb to withhold the payment because of an unverified person on cam. They tried uploading an ID for the friend, but she does not have a passport, so it was not accepted.

So now CB are sitting on $500 which my friends desperately need to pay their rent

It doesn't seem fair they were allowed to continue broadcasting in the belief there was no longer a problem - only to be denied their money on 'payday'

The username is miaucatx

Can @punker barbie help at all?

Thanks
(I am writing this because English is not their first language - and they are very distressed)

Attachments

• IMG-20201005-WA0001_2.jpg
    IMG-20201005-WA0001_2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20201006-WA0000_2.jpg
    IMG-20201006-WA0000_2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20201018-WA0000_2.jpg
    IMG-20201018-WA0000_2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20201018-WA0001_2.jpg
    IMG-20201018-WA0001_2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help or has similar experience

My friends were broadcasting and their housemate was accidentally seen on cam for a fraction of a second. She was fully clothed and not participating. This got flagged and their account suspended. They contacted CB who explained why the suspension, and released their account and even apologized. Believing it was all OK now, they continued to broadcast for the rest of the fortnight only for Cb to withhold the payment because of an unverified person on cam. They tried uploading an ID for the friend, but she does not have a passport, so it was not accepted.

So now CB are sitting on $500 which my friends desperately need to pay their rent

It doesn't seem fair they were allowed to continue broadcasting in the belief there was no longer a problem - only to be denied their money on 'payday'

The username is miaucatx

Can @punker barbie help at all?

Thanks
(I am writing this because English is not their first language - and they are very distressed)

Support has advised that they responded to your friend's email regarding this issue earlier today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.