AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment options

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2017
Australia
Streamate Username
Romie
HI,
I live in Australia and so confused by the payment options i went with cheques which take two weeks to get here and an extra 4 weeks to process through the bank. Can anyone please explain the other options and which one if best. THANK YOU xx

Hello. I have the same problem, i received two checks very late, then i changed my payment method and they have basically never paid me, i have to ask and presure them every day to send me my money but they send me only $10 or $25. I complain everyday but i believe this is a studio and they have the excuse of not being paid by the company. So i don't know what to do or who else to contact. I hope we can fix our situation. I cam mon - fri for 4 to 6 hours. I'm very confused at this point.

Hello. I have the same problem, i received two checks very late, then i changed my payment method and they have basically never paid me, i have to ask and presure them every day to send me my money but they send me only $10 or $25. I complain everyday but i believe this is a studio and they have the excuse of not being paid by the company. So i don't know what to do or who else to contact. I hope we can fix our situation. I cam mon - fri for 4 to 6 hours. I'm very confused at this point.

wow your problem seems much bigger than mine
I just want my money fast than every 6 weeks,
But i still get paid every week the right amount.
This place is obviously stealing from you and you need everything in writing from your studio,
have you kept track of all the money you have made?

Reactions: JickyJuly

which cam website you work for?

You should be able to get a FirstChoicePay (formerly payoneer) card, that's going to be the fastest. Not sure what sites you are on, but wire transfers are also usually an option (but expensive).

I'm on streamate, can't wire transfer cause I live in Australia, is First choice free?

I'm on streamate, can't wire transfer cause I live in Australia, is First choice free?

I can't remember if the card has a first time fee. It costs $1 a month for the maintenance fee, and $5 to receive your payment. I get paid every week on SM with no issues :)

So it's not completely free, but it is wayyy better than waiting for checks, and easier to track if something goes wrong. @Dan Epstein would be able to help you get setup/if you run into any problems!

I can't remember if the card has a first time fee. It costs $1 a month for the maintenance fee, and $5 to receive your payment. I get paid every week on SM with no issues :)

So it's not completely free, but it is wayyy better than waiting for checks, and easier to track if something goes wrong. @Dan Epstein would be able to help you get setup/if you run into any problems!

Oh Thank you so much,
I'm already looking into it.
im so confused, i think they charge a currency conversion rate but its to much information to look at.
I'll ask Dan thank you again.x

Status
Not open for further replies.