AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment options

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2022
Hi! I just got my Stripchat account all set up but I’m unsure which payment method is best for US based models. I’m not really familiar with any of the options there. Anyone able to help?

Hi! I just got my Stripchat account all set up but I’m unsure which payment method is best for US based models. I’m not really familiar with any of the options there. Anyone able to help?

Hey @Lexiesummers69
Welcome to the SC team!! 🥰

The available Stripchat Payment methods are as follows:
  • Paxum
  • COSMOpayment
  • ACH/Direct
  • Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Etherium, USDC)
  • Checks
  • Bank Wire Transfers
  • ePayService
  • Directa24
Payment options depend on each model’s geographic location - not all options are available in all countries.
To see which options are available to you, log into your model account and select 'Payment Settings'.

0XLDouNGb2F2T7pvYWxvTqCzmNtE-Dyl4icSJ_rNjpVP30jSG6tu-r9pxDZ2J4NTZ_XfgCg6Wiuis6AC457nzEbOl5VtSChn0Jd0Z-SkWKQZyzZGjsxGjQ2Lx3NFyexTwEZ5rNKf

For more information, please refer to the following link: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410727897873

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.