AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment Phillipines

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2021
Hello me and my boyfriend are new on chaturbate. We been camming now for a week and want to do our first payout. We both live in the Philippines, I am phillipino citizen he is German citizen. The chaturbate account is under my name (phillipino) his account is linked via guest account to mine. My question now is can I choose the payout on the payout form under his legal name? Cause all our bank accounts are under his name. Or does the payout have to be under my legal name?
Thank you in advance allready for your help :)

Having wire transfer to bank account can get expensive, there are other options for payout ie, PAXUM (check full list of payout options)
To have him listed on your payout, he also needs to be verified on your account, having him linked via guest account doesnt work, not sure why but once you age verified him, then his name can be used for payout.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.