AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2016
So, this is how it goes:
I started camming at MFC almost two months ago, and by the same time I ordered a Payoneer card, due I live outside the US, it would take a few weeks for it to arrive. Well, It's been almost a week past since my card was supposed to arrive and when I go to the Payoneer website to see if there is a guide number or something I could use to know if my card has even arrived my country or if it's stuck in the post office... It would ask me to ask for ANOTHER card, and I'm not really sure if I have to pay for this new card but I think I do, wich I think is silly -_-
I heard about MFC from a friend who's been doing cams for half a year or so and she uses a Payoneer account, so I asked her if it was ok if I used her account so MFC could deposit my money direct to her.
Is there any problem if two MFC accounts use the same deposit account? This would be temporary since I DO need a personal card so I don't use my friends everytime, but for now I sort of need the money.
I hope someone can anwer this and well, thank you girls!! :cat:

Well, I found there's a way you can use your Payoneer account if you don't have/wan't to have a card: The local Bank Withdrawal, in wich you use a Payoneer account but you can choose to enter your Local Bank account and you will get the money there. Does anyone knows something about it? Is it safe?
Thank you again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.