AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment terribly delayed since july 6 on CB, support not answering emails, please help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2019
Hello I am Nataly, on CB my nickname is cutenataly, I am a Colombian model and I have always received my payments by wire transfer, but on june 30 I transferred my tokens to catch waiting to receive the payment on july 6-7 , as always around 7 days after I transfer to cash, but the money is not in my bank account yet, I have sent emails, CB has even sent me some tokens to apologize for the delay /thank you so much) , and 6 days ago they sent me an email saying my payment would be on my account 48-72 hours after that, I continue waiting and nothing has happened, they are not answering my emails anymore. I ask support to please response and tell me what is going on, even more I am not the only one with problem, I know another 3 people in the same situation, maybe there are more, please help, this is a really frustrating situation.

Hello I am Nataly, on CB my nickname is cutenataly, I am a Colombian model and I have always received my payments by wire transfer, but on june 30 I transferred my tokens to catch waiting to receive the payment on july 6-7 , as always around 7 days after I transfer to cash, but the money is not in my bank account yet, I have sent emails, CB has even sent me some tokens to apologize for the delay /thank you so much) , and 6 days ago they sent me an email saying my payment would be on my account 48-72 hours after that, I continue waiting and nothing has happened, they are not answering my emails anymore. I ask support to please response and tell me what is going on, even more I am not the only one with problem, I know another 3 people in the same situation, maybe there are more, please help, this is a really frustrating situation.

Im sorry to hear there are some issues with you receiving payment. Please see the DM I sent you regarding this matter.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.