AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment threshold after rejected payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2022
Can you help me please with the following issue ?
I am new to stripchat. Last week my paxum account was pending verification and the payment of $53.60 was rejected.

This week I made 52.75 for a total of 106.35 and I changed my payment settings to sepa which has a $100 threshold. Can you please confirm to me that this week I have reached the threshold which includes the rejected payment plus this week revenue ?

I want to be sure that last week rejected payment of $53.60 + this week revenue of $
52.75 = $106.35 this above the $100 threshold to get a sepa payment of $106.35 for this week this sunday

You understand my question ?

Sincerely

Hey @Yasminebunny
I can see the Support team has already responded to your query with the relevant info regarding your payment and minimum amounts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.