AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment Withheld: Form W9

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2020
Hi, I just received an e-mail from Chaturbate support informing me that my payments are being withheld until I submit form W9. I replied to their e-mail with my completed W9 form.

I've read horror stories about support not getting to broadcasters about the W9 thing, and I'm worried that I won't ever get paid. I currently don't have any other reliable source of income, right now. How long does the process take to complete?

My Chaturbate account name is joesolo910

Hi, I just received an e-mail from Chaturbate support informing me that my payments are being withheld until I submit form W9. I replied to their e-mail with my completed W9 form.

I've read horror stories about support not getting to broadcasters about the W9 thing, and I'm worried that I won't ever get paid. I currently don't have any other reliable source of income, right now. How long does the process take to complete?

My Chaturbate account name is joesolo910

Support has advised that they responded to your email regarding this issue earlier today.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.