AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
i requested a payment on Saturday i know weekends don't count but i done this requested on weekends and got it on Monday i am just making sure i will get it tomorrow or tonight in USA lol. so i could still get it tonight i guess. it was only around 40$ don't laugh at this at this time every dollar helps. i am not rich lol not poor also. i am just saying.

Daily Payout is not 50$ its 20$ i read....
Ah yes. Then if you don’t see it tomorrow, you should try emailing the actual CB support, if you haven’t already.
@punker barbie is the CB rep that checks this forum, but even she can’t help you unless you post your CB name. Also helps to tag her so she knows there’s something she needs to help with. As this isn’t an “official” support area & isn’t monitored regularly.

Upvote 0
MetallicaGothic is username. yes i will wait till tomorrow and see what happens.

Support states that your payment is being processed today and should be received within 24 hours. If, for some reason, your payment does not arrive feel free to contact support directly and they can look into this matter further.

Upvote 0
thanks. however when will i get the other payment... do i gotta wait till Monday now?

Support states that both recent payment requests have been processed and sent out to your payment information on file no later than 5/13. If you still have not received one of said payments please contact support directly at support@chaturbate.com and they will be happy to look into the matter further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.