AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
Hi there. I thought I would receive my first payment today from Strip chat via Direct Deposit but I did not. Not sure what I need to do to get paid? Please advise.

Hi there. I thought I would receive my first payment today from Strip chat via Direct Deposit but I did not. Not sure what I need to do to get paid? Please advise.
Hey :) In order for me to assist you further, please email me via my direct email charlie@stripchat.com and provide/confirm the below information:
  • Username:
  • Registered email address for this account:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0

We provide Direct Deposit payments on Tuesday, during the day (our site works with UTC timezone)

If your payment has a "Waiting" status, it will be sent today by the end of the day.

Upvote 0
We provide Direct Deposit payments on Tuesday, during the day (our site works with UTC timezone)

If your payment has a "Waiting" status, it will be sent today by the end of the day.
Hi. I just emailed you back to your other email. It shows PAID but it's not in my bank. I sent you a recored.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Hi. I just emailed you back to your other email. It shows PAID but it's not in my bank. I sent you a recored.

Hey! I got your email @MiaVRossi and I don't blame you for worrying - all this information can be a little overwhelming when you are new.

As you can now see in your Payment History, your payment has been processed and appears as ‘paid’ which means the funds have now left Stripchat hence, we have paid.

Although we release your payments on time each week, each provider/bank has its own timing of when they deliver the funds to you.
The payment provider you have chosen has a timeframe of 2 to 10 business/bank days hence your payment is still on the way.

If you are not happy with the waiting period of your provider, please note you have the capability to update your payment details to an alternative method of payment at any time.
I will also email you some more information regarding other payment options.

I have emailed you directly some more information to assist you further ;)

Reactions: MiaVRossi
Upvote 0
Hey! I got your email @MiaVRossi and I don't blame you for worrying - all this information can be a little overwhelming when you are new.

As you can now see in your Payment History, your payment has been processed and appears as ‘paid’ which means the funds have now left Stripchat hence, we have paid.

Although we release your payments on time each week, each provider/bank has its own timing of when they deliver the funds to you.
The payment provider you have chosen has a timeframe of 2 to 10 business/bank days hence your payment is still on the way.

If you are not happy with the waiting period of your provider, please note you have the capability to update your payment details to an alternative method of payment at any time.
I will also email you some more information regarding other payment options.

I have emailed you directly some more information to assist you further ;)
I might be in the same boat here. First time deposit here as well for Stripchat, and although my banking info has been accepted for direct deposit, I didn't receive or see that the tokens had been cashed out. Please advise! Thank you, Audrey Alia

Upvote 0
I might be in the same boat here. First time deposit here as well for Stripchat, and although my banking info has been accepted for direct deposit, I didn't receive or see that the tokens had been cashed out. Please advise! Thank you, Audrey Alia

Another reason why your payment may not have been generated could be because you did not reach the minimum amount by Sunday night.
I would be happy to assist/investigate further.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).

Upvote 0
Another reason why your payment may not have been generated could be because you did not reach the minimum amount by Sunday night.
I would be happy to assist/investigate further.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).
Thank you! I sent over an email to you, hope to hear back soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.