AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments not received for half a year

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2021
Hi guys,please help as at this point I don't know what else to do. Stripchat has not paid me over $10,000 via bank transfer. The finance department literally ignores my emails until I have to go through other unrelated departments to get a response. Chloe has been doing a great job asking them to respond however they do get back with the same ' wait it ,it will be paid in the next period'. I would let it go and work with another camsite but guys we are talking about over $10000. I have literally worked my ass off and the least I want is get my fair cut! Somebody please help on the way forward.:((

Hi guys,please help as at this point I don't know what else to do. Stripchat has not paid me over $10,000 via bank transfer. The finance department literally ignores my emails until I have to go through other unrelated departments to get a response. Chloe has been doing a great job asking them to respond however they do get back with the same ' wait it ,it will be paid in the next period'. I would let it go and work with another camsite but guys we are talking about over $10000. I have literally worked my ass off and the least I want is get my fair cut! Somebody please help on the way forward.:((

Hello. I would be happy to investigate further.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Hello Charlie I have been in touch with you countless times and you refer me to someone else. My issue hasn't been resolved all this time despite being asked to be patient. Perhaps you should use a different bank to send my payments..because I have updated my account as provided but every time I have to wait another 2 weeks to get the reversed money to be paid again. It's simply a boring,frustrating cycle. When I will get paid I will update it here. In the meantime am still following up.....

Upvote 0
Please note, if your query is payment related, it needs to be dealt with by the accounts/support department.
As I am a community manager, I am trying to assist you the best way I can by putting you in touch with the relevant team who is able to help you further.
Without access to your username and registered email from this thread, I cannot reply to you directly as every situation is different.

Every time you update your payment details, you are required to wait until the following payment cycle in order for your payment to be generated.
If you are not providing the correct payment information, our payment team cannot pay you hence, they ask you to update your details again.

Should you wish for me to assist you further, please email me directly from your registered email address, provide your username and relevant info or reference to this thread.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
你好,查理,我与你联系过无数次,你把我介绍给其他人。尽管被要求耐心等待,但我的问题一直没有得到解决。也许您应该使用不同的银行来发送我的付款..因为我已经按照规定更新了我的帐户,但每次我都必须再等 2 周才能再次支付退回的钱。这只是一个无聊、令人沮丧的循环。当我得到报酬时,我会在这里更新。期间还在跟进中......
do you finally get your pay?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.