AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments withheld since 2nd of November until 13th of November and no reply from support please help me @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2021
Hello @punker barbie - I’m praying and hoping you may be able to help me resolve an issue with my payments being withheld by CB,,my payments has been withheld for the account brayan_brayan222 ,and I was told to verify the account ,of which my verification ID and model agreement forms were approved,,I don’t know why they asked me to verify myself again ,,as instructed in the email from CB support,I resubmitted both the model agreement form and the ID verification photos .the issued ticket number 18522005 .when I tried to verify the account again my passport was denied because the ID is already verified in the account.I emailed support back and told them I already done everything stated in their email ,since date 4 of November until now it’s 13th of November I have not received any reply from support ,and the payments are supposed to be sent by the 7th according to the website . This is incredibly stressful because I still need the money from my 31st of October cash out,I’ve been working hard everyday camming for this,,I’m very stressed I don’t know what to do since CB support don’t reply me so I don’t really know the way forward ,,this is becoming a nightmare,,if I could get any help then I would be forever grateful 🥺🥺please help me so I can get my payments please 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.