AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payoneer can't connect to Zmedianow (Chaturbate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2016
Hello!

I already had a Payoneer account along with their card since the beginning of the year.

Then I made an account on Chaturbate and tried to fill the payout information using my existing Payoneer account but I receive a messege like "Payoneer can't conect to Zmedianow try again using another e-mail".

I've already sent 2 messages to Payoneer about this and received automatic answers telling me to do exactly what I did: click on "Already have an account? Click here".

Chaturbate haven't answered yet.

@AmiGold hello , can u help me , my problem like that too.. how can i solve this ? i cant log in my payoneer account through chaturbate ?? how did u do that to solve your problem??

@AmiGold hello , can u help me , my problem like that too.. how can i solve this ? i cant log in my payoneer account through chaturbate ?? how did u do that to solve your problem??

I had contacted payoneer but it sorted itself out within a day I think it was, before payoneer answered my question, I think it takes a little while before it registers that it is connected

You log into your payoneer account at payoneer.com and hopefully you should see zdmedia as a payment source

Status
Not open for further replies.