AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payoneer Global Bank Transfer- How does it work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabellaSnow

Cam Model
Feb 3, 2012
myfreecams!
profiles.myfreecams.com
Heya everyone, as MFC has gone as far as to tell us that Payoneer is now doing a Global bank transfer which sounds pretty good I've been looking into it. Problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to sign up!

This isn't because I'm completely thick, I have literally searched through the site trying to sign up for it and there is nothing. I have done the "sign up now" where I am supposed to be redirected to the global bank transfer, yet I have not seen anything about it. When I'm logged into my account there is absolutely zero mention of a global bank transfer. In fact, it pretty much seems it is all US based. The only place that seems to mention it is the small businesses sign up, but I don't count as a small business and I'm not planning on paying 10-25 people, which is apparently their minimum option.

I am now getting worried as I've changed my payment info on mfc to my payoneer account, it's been accepted, but I'm worried that if the money gets sent through to there I may never actually be able to receive it.

I've contacted payoneer and they still haven't replied, I've even tried calling them but it kept coming up as number not recognised (I have no idea how US numbers work so I'm probably doing something wrong). If anyone knows how to actually sign up for this thing then please let me know!

Reactions: LilyMarie
Just message "Nissim-Payoneer" here ... he's the community rep for Payoneer.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
I'm not signed up with payoneer so i can't be of too much help. But the only thing i could find suggests they don't have it available to sign up right on the web page. Instead you have to contact your account manager and ask to be put on. So it is available, don't worry. You just have to get it going the old fashioned way, manual setup.

The Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service is a payment solution suitable for businesses of all types and sizes. Contact us for more information or Apply to become a Payoneer partner today! If you are an existing Payoneer partner, contact your account manager to enable the Global Bank Transfer Service.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for this service, go to the Payoneer Sign Up page from your paying partner account and look for the Worldwide Bank Transfer Service that is located under the prepaid card sign up. Select your country and you will be directed to the Global Bank transfers service sign up.
http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx

JerryBoBerry said:
I'm not signed up with payoneer so i can't be of too much help. But the only thing i could find suggests they don't have it available to sign up right on the web page. Instead you have to contact your account manager and ask to be put on. So it is available, don't worry. You just have to get it going the old fashioned way, manual setup.

The Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service is a payment solution suitable for businesses of all types and sizes. Contact us for more information or Apply to become a Payoneer partner today! If you are an existing Payoneer partner, contact your account manager to enable the Global Bank Transfer Service.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for this service, go to the Payoneer Sign Up page from your paying partner account and look for the Worldwide Bank Transfer Service that is located under the prepaid card sign up. Select your country and you will be directed to the Global Bank transfers service sign up.
http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx

I've read all that, but there is no where for me to contact my account manager. I have contacted payoneer and have heard no response and my phone doesn't recognise the number I've tried calling. One of the reasons I've never bothered with payoneer in the past is because I've always found their website has very little information. That and they didn't seem to have any way to send money to my actual bank account in England.

I am worried my pay from mfc this payday is going to go to payoneer and then I'll be stuck without a payment method.

I'm guessing you've tried directly calling them and the Live Chat option? I'm thinking with the live chat you could at least be talking to a person, not just an answering machine.
http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Outside the United States:
1-­646-­658-­3695 x2 (9:00am-6:00pm EST Mon-Fri)

Haven't done the live chat option, will try it. And yes I did try the phone number for international. I have no idea what they mean by x2... what is that about?

Isabella_deL said:
Haven't done the live chat option, will try it. And yes I did try the phone number for international. I have no idea what they mean by x2... what is that about?

I would think that means after you call the main number hit 'Option 2' at the voice response.

EDIT -- I just called the number. There is NO option 2 that they give you, but I noticed it skipped from 1 to 3. So I just clicked 2 instead. It then asked me to hit 1 if I'm a current customer. Then it went right to waiting to speak to a live person. I would try that option!

Okay, Im an absolute moron when it comes to banking and financial stuff. It shows Canada/CAD$ in the options but I dont know how to set this up once Im logged in to my existing account though. Being able to move my rent and bills right into my bank account would save me fees, and I'd feel a lot less weird about walking around with it in cash to the bank.

When you do this is ALL your pay going straight though Payoneer and into your bank, or can you choose how much and when to transfer? :woops:

And would it be better to have funds loaded in USD and converted at my bank's exchange rate, or have Payoneer just send CAD?
OR switch my checking account to a USD account (my bank offers this)

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Jessi said:
Okay, Im an absolute moron when it comes to banking and financial stuff. It shows Canada/CAD$ in the options but I dont know how to set this up once Im logged in to my existing account though. Being able to move my rent and bills right into my bank account would save me fees, and I'd feel a lot less weird about walking around with it in cash to the bank.

When you do this is ALL your pay going straight though Payoneer and into your bank, or can you choose how much and when to transfer? :woops:

And would it be better to have funds loaded in USD and converted at my bank's exchange rate, or have Payoneer just send CAD?
OR switch my checking account to a USD account (my bank offers this)

Have you worked out how to sign up for it yet? If you are you're further than me and please tell me your secret!!!

And Jerry I've tried the number, it's not recognised by my phone. The live chat option won't work with me either as I don't have a payoneer card yet.

Also, if you message @Payoneer on Twitter, they will follow you back so that you can DM them privately on Twitter with more details.

I wish I could be more helpful to you. I think someone said that for U.S. models, in order to get a Payoneer card you have to apply for it through one of the cam sites you work on. So for me that would've been ImLive. Every time I log into my Payoneer account, it shows the ImLive logo at the top of the screen since that was the original cam site that prompted me to sign up for Payoneer.

https://www.payoneer.com/Localbanktransfer.aspx

I got my Payoneer card in the mail today and activated it because I thought I could use the Global Bank Transfer from now on.
Do you really have to be a business with 10-50 employees to become a 'partner' and make use of the Global Bank Transfer? :woops:

I believe Nissam said somewhere in the forum here that this is an option they are rolling out slowly. But should be available in the next few months. Im the meantime yes tweet to him. He will reply when he can. Hes already set up a few girls with it i know.

I contacted their twitter, I had this message sent to my Payoneer inbox

Dear [...],

An invitation to join our Global Bank Transfer Service was sent to you.
Please be aware that once you have successfully registered, all future payments from [...] will be transferred automatically to your local bank.
Please note that all future payments from [...] will remain on your card.
Should you require further assistance or information please feel free to contact us at lbt@payoneer.com
Sincerely,

Julia

Payoneer Customer Support

So it doesn't look like this was the service I was hoping for. If I can't choose how much or when to transfer its not all that useful to me. Maybe useful for others though

Payoneer provides companies with global payment solutions, including prepaid debit card, global bank transfers, and more. When you are working with a site that pays via Payoneer and select Payoneer as your payment method, you will be directed to an online application page. There you can choose your preferred payment option.

If you choose to get a Payoneer card, payments will be sent directly to your card. You can instead choose to get paid directly to your bank account, which means that all payments will be sent directly to your bank account. We support payments to over 200 countries, in more than 50 currencies. For over 60 countries we have local transfer options, which means we send you the payment from a local bank in your country, in your local currency (starting at only $2.99 per payment).

We plan to introduce a service by the end of the year that will allow you to withdraw funds from your Payoneer card directly to your bank account, however until then you need to choose one of the options above.

Nissim-Payoneer said:
Payoneer provides companies with global payment solutions, including prepaid debit card, global bank transfers, and more. When you are working with a site that pays via Payoneer and select Payoneer as your payment method, you will be directed to an online application page. There you can choose your preferred payment option.

If you choose to get a Payoneer card, payments will be sent directly to your card. You can instead choose to get paid directly to your bank account, which means that all payments will be sent directly to your bank account. We support payments to over 200 countries, in more than 50 currencies. For over 60 countries we have local transfer options, which means we send you the payment from a local bank in your country, in your local currency (starting at only $2.99 per payment).

We plan to introduce a service by the end of the year that will allow you to withdraw funds from your Payoneer card directly to your bank account, however until then you need to choose one of the options above.

Any news on the final paragraph?

Reactions: GweenBlack
RebeccaT said:
Nissim-Payoneer said:

Any news on the final paragraph?

that would be incredible! i have a limit to withdraw every day (around 430 usd for a 3 usd fee each day), and then i have to go to other bank to deposit in my account. Since here is very dangerous, everyday is a risk that i have to walk with bunch of cash on my purse to go to two banks.

Looking forward to not leave home anymore to go to bank :h:

Gween said:

I don't have the "Withdraw Monet" menu yet I'm in the UK. Pffft!

EDIT: I found this, too: "This new service is currently available to select Payoneer Accounts only. We’re definitely working hard to have it available for more Payoneer Account holders in the near future, and apologize for any inconvenience." So I guess it must be on its way :)

I'm pretty sure I have this, I'm a little confused though. I signed up for payoneer & received a card but couldn't get my SM account to link. I made another account with a different email but signed up for transfers instead, so now SM pays payoneer & then payoneer transfers the money to my bank. I don't have to do anything or log into payoneer.

Is that what this is? Or is it the ability to select that from your payoneer card account?!

It's the ability to transfer as and when from the card. It would be brilliant if we all had that option. At the moment I don't get paid from MFC or CB into my bank via Payoneer, it stays on the card but I'd love to be able to transfer some of it to my bank.

Reactions: MadisonGraceLloyd
Hello! I live in Romania , and when i ordered my Payoneer card it didnt arrive,so i had to choose their 2nd option, wich is Global Bank Transfer. I think you have to sign up again for that, on a different page but the easiest way to do is to go to Myfreecams, then click Change Payment Info, and they will guide you to sign up for an account. Then you simply attach the your card to that account, and the money comes every 2 weeks, usually on the 17th and 2nd.

Reactions: sailorpixie
I am asking this question here, because I haven't found it anywhere else! Global Bank Transfer isn't available in my country (USA), which is fine if I knew how to write rent checks & such via my Payoneer card! My actual bank account has since stopped receiving paychecks because I quit my other job, so now all my money goes straight to Payoneer. How can I write checks via Payoneer OR put the money in my personal bank account? I am stressing a bit about this, mostly because I know NOTHING about banking! xo

• Helpful!
Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.