AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout Declined??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

willx

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2021
Toronto, Canada
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@willyumxxx
Streamate Username
willyumx
Chaturbate Username
willyumx
Today I received my standard email from WorldPay / ICF TECH that my payment is being processed.
Right after I received a follow-up email saying the payment was reversed and could not be processed because the account details are invalid???

I have contacted SM support and Liz, however not feeling hopefuly that I will hear back fast - am I not going to get my earnings? I haven't changed any account details or anything. This is ridiculous!

Anyone have this issue today or before???

I have seen a couple of posts about this here today, and mentions of it on twitter. I hope y'all see your money soon. Good call on reaching out to support, hopefully seeing enough of the messages will get them on it quickly. Waiting for earnings is not a good feeling. Just replying to say you're not the only one, but fingers crossed someone with more info comes through. Maybe @Catalina SM knows what's up?

Upvote 0
I have seen a couple of posts about this here today, and mentions of it on twitter. I hope y'all see your money soon. Good call on reaching out to support, hopefully seeing enough of the messages will get them on it quickly. Waiting for earnings is not a good feeling. Just replying to say you're not the only one, but fingers crossed someone with more info comes through. Maybe @Catalina SM knows what's up?
Thanks for sharing, was hoping I wouldn't be the only one since I haven't made any changes nor have I ever had any issues in the past.
Most frustrating part is I held my payment for 3 weeks instead of my usual bi-weekly since I was away one week and had a limited amount of time streaming so figured I'd group it with my next two regular weeks only to find out I won't be receiving anything this week again..
Really hoping this gets resolved asap with enough reports being submitted to support, just not good timing for me at all 😓

Upvote 0
Hi, I am not aware of any issues but I will check on this with accounting.

Upvote 0
Hi, I am not aware of any issues but I will check on this with accounting.
Thanks, much appreciated!
I have already contacts SM support and Liz and provided a screenshot of the email I received. If you'd like a copy as well let me know and I can fwd it over.

Upvote 0
Response I've received from Liz if anyone has not heard back:

Our Accounting department advised that they sent all payments to Worldpay Wire, but some were rejected by Worldpay. We have been waiting for a response from Worldpay and they just wrote back to advise they are researching the issue. They gave us an ETA of early next week.
If you have a different payment method you would like to use, or are willing to try MassPay as a payment method, payment can be made ASAP. Please let us know if you'd like that option, or if you'd like to wait.
If you want to choose a different payment method, please update it on your account and write us back to tell us what payment method so we can handle them accordingly.

Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.