AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout not making sense for me. HELP!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2023
Hello guys!

I been already worked four weeks on Streamate, and i know the payments are on a three weeks delay. But for the first week i made, that did not reached the minimum amount that can pay me out (100 usd.) And its being held, but althought the other weeks i did earned always the minimum amount of payouts. But i got the answer by email, about my first week cannot be send to me, becasue it has not reached the minimum amount of payouts. At this point i dont understand that part, why? becasue after that week i already reached the minimum amount of money, that can pay me out, and this is dosen't supplement the remaining money that being held, on my first week that i reached? Please help me out becasue it did not make sense for me!

Thank you! And i hope i explained it correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.