AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

payouts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Jun 8, 2022
MFC Username
AwesomeAlexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so im sure this was already asked but i couldn't find it does myfreecams offer daily payout like chaturbate does i need funds and waiting would be difficult is there a way to get paided sooner?

Early Payment​

You can Request Early Payment (Cash Out) by clicking the link in your Account Information page of your Model Admin.

After you request Early Payment, your payment will be sent the following Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, unless it is already the end of the pay period.

You will be paid for everything you have earned through the end of the preceding day. Please keep in mind it will still take the normal amount of time for the payment to get to you after it has been sent (2 days or so in the case of direct deposit.)

You will see the payment appear in your Payment History section.

There is no restriction to the number of times you can Request Early Payment.

The minimum payout is the same as at the end of a pay period ($20 for most payment methods.)

Currently this feature is available for Direct Deposits, Paxum, Epayments, Epayservices, CosmoPayment, PMI Americas.

This feature is completely optional and does not affect the normal payouts at the end of each pay period.

Upvote 0

Early Payment​

You can Request Early Payment (Cash Out) by clicking the link in your Account Information page of your Model Admin.

After you request Early Payment, your payment will be sent the following Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, unless it is already the end of the pay period.

You will be paid for everything you have earned through the end of the preceding day. Please keep in mind it will still take the normal amount of time for the payment to get to you after it has been sent (2 days or so in the case of direct deposit.)

You will see the payment appear in your Payment History section.

There is no restriction to the number of times you can Request Early Payment.

The minimum payout is the same as at the end of a pay period ($20 for most payment methods.)

Currently this feature is available for Direct Deposits, Paxum, Epayments, Epayservices, CosmoPayment, PMI Americas.

This feature is completely optional and does not affect the normal payouts at the end of each pay period.
I think there is a $20 limit

Upvote 0
I think there is a $20 limit

I think you meant to say that there is a $20 minimum in order to get paid, which is correct.

400 tokens = $20 in the model's pocket.

As soon as you've earned 400 tokens, the "Request payment" button becomes available to click on. After you click that button, your payment will be pending. But you can still jump right back on cam and earn more money...which would be included in that payout. So if you clicked "Request payment" for your $20, and then you jump back on cam for 30 more minutes and earn 200 tokens ($10) in that time (before MFC has sent your payment), your MFC payment amount will now be at $30 so far.

Upvote 0
I think it depends on the payment method you selected. For direct bank transfers, I believe the payout limit is a lot higher than 20 bucks.

Upvote 0
Yes, prizenka posted in this thread to show you that payment methods that the early payment feature is available for (direct deposits, Paxum, Epayments, Epayservices, CosmoPayment, PMI Americas). Personal check wasn't one of them.

Upvote 0
random question why is there a ban limit of 32000? isn't it on un-limted on chaturbate? sorry just wondering. i mean that sounds like a high number i guess lol however some people get high amounts of people so im not sure lol

Upvote 0
random question why is there a ban limit of 32000? isn't it on un-limted on chaturbate? sorry just wondering. i mean that sounds like a high number i guess lol however some people get high amounts of people so im not sure lol

Probably just a number MFC came up with because they figured no model would need more than that? Lol. Probably figured enough time would pass to start unbanning members to make room for other members to ban. 😂 Unlimited would be nice though, in case any models do want that more members than that on their ban list. I just checked mine, and it's only 12 people on there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.