AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paypal alternative

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2020
Hey everyone ! I'm going to open my OF real soon and I already have some people wanting to tip me for exclusive pics etc. Then I saw that everyone here is talking about cashapp and venmo. The problem is, in Europe, these two doesnt work, it's kind of an american thing. Do you know a paypal alternative ? I'm scared people dont want paypal cause of the fees... Plus I don't want them to know my real name.

Any time you take payments off site like that you are risking your account. You could work hard and build up a great group of fans and lots of content then lose it all overnight by getting banned.

I find that most of the time when a customer wants you to go off the site for payment they are either trying to get you to lower your price or cheat you out of the money and get your content free by reversing the charges later. don't do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.