AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pee Video Allowed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi

Someone on stripchat wants to buy a pet video from me. Is peeing allowed on stripchat though?

I know on some cam sites it isn't but wasn't sure on here.

Thanks

I can't find anything in Stripchat's model rules about no pee. But it does say no poop, vomit, or blood.

Also, do you already have a premade pee video, and you're just thinking of uploading it for sale to your page? Or would this be a custom video you'd have to make for this guy? If he's asking you to make a pee video for him, make sure you charge him a custom video price.

But I'd probably wait for @xChloe to confirm whether or not a pee video is allowed to be posted for sale.

Reactions: Saffronmodel
Upvote 0
Hi

Someone on stripchat wants to buy a pet video from me. Is peeing allowed on stripchat though?

I know on some cam sites it isn't but wasn't sure on here.

Thanks

Yes, the pee videos (shows) do not violate the site rules.

But there are two conditions:

1. It's better to be a solo video (that is, there should not be several people on the video, and one should not urinate on the other).

2. You can't drink urine afterward (haha, sorry, I must mention this).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.