AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Penetration VS. Clitoral Stimulation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Penetration VS. Clitoral Stimulation

• I generally prefer clitoral stimulation

Votes: 53 47.7%
  • I generally prefer penetration

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • I generally enjoy them both equally

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • I'm a member and I prefer watching a model be penetrated

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I'm a member and I prefer watching a girl stimulate her clit

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I'm a member and as long as she cums, I don't have a preference on how she does it

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Megan is awesome.

Votes: 74 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could only ever get external stimulation and NEVER have to deal with penetration again, I'd be a VERY happy lady. :dance:

If we're talking about cam site private shows, I prefer clitoral stimulation (my Pocket Rocket Plus vibrator) over the dildo. But a lot of guys paying for private shows specifically ask for the dildo.

If we're talking about being with a person, I definitely prefer penetration...rather than the guy licking/rubbing the clit. REAL dick.....yay! :clap:

I orgasm almost exclusively through clitoral stimulation. That said, I often find that I need a little penetration to really put me over the edge for an amazing time.

Physically, penetration and clitoral stimulation feel very different for me. Different types of penetration feel different, too. When I have different moods I prefer different things, but in general I like both equally. I cum equally from vaginal, g-spot, and clitoral stimulation. The orgasms feel differently, too.

Specifically on cam, I usually prefer clitoral stimulation, but members seem to prefer penetration, especially if it is with a large toy. (Interestingly, I have found that my most popular move makes it appear that I am totally ramming myself, but the dildo moves very little and I feel almost nothing. Members seem to prefer this, even when I do not act aroused, to non-penetrative acts where I do get aroused).

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
If I could only ever get external stimulation and NEVER have to deal with penetration again, I'd be a VERY happy lady. :dance:
Missed the edit window, I should add that I also seriously dislike getting oral. It's not my cup of tea at all. Unless you're using your fingers or a toy or rubbing some other preferably sexy body part against me, I'm not interested.

Reactions: BettyBallistic
Generally, I *need* both types of stimulation to cum. It's very hard for me to cum through penetration alone. I can generally cum through clitoral stimulation only, but it takes a while, and I'm impatient lol

I have a very hard time having an orgasm from vaginal penetration. I cum almost exclusively from clitoral stimulation. However most privates, I get asked to penetrate myself.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
I should add that I also seriously dislike getting oral. It's not my cup of tea at all.

Yeah, receiving oral is not one of my favorite things either. I mean, sure, when it fees good it's GREAT. But in my opinion, it's one of those things where it's either great, or it's obnoxious...lol. There's no "in between."

Either way, it's still not one of my favorite things.

*looking at the menu* I'll have the doggystyle fucking, please!

LilyEvans said:
I orgasm almost exclusively through clitoral stimulation. That said, I often find that I need a little penetration to really put me over the edge for an amazing time.
Exactly this! When I first started camming, I had to sort of train myself to do both penetration and clit stim at the same time, and now I am very used to and attached to the sensation of both at the same time.

But if I had to pick one only for the rest of my life it would be clit. But not oral. Fingers or toys or dick rubbing on it. :)

Like evvie, different methods suit different moods, so I put equally.

I have never cum from oral. I have had oral so damn good that it teased the hell out of me and had me begging for sex rather quickly.

LilyEvans said:

Definitely same for me. I'd say it's like 80% - 90% clitoral, but that 'filled' feeling makes it more enjoyable/intense.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I think the fact that the clitoris is outside of the vagina is just a really stupid flaw in nature's plan. :? I mean, dicks don't really touch it during intercourse. It can only be stimulated in other ways. What's up with that? If all those nerve endings were actually inside the vagina, the logical consequence would be that much more women had orgasms every time they had sex.

Megan is awesome. And has great new hair.

I use to only like penetration. I hated oral sex or even rubbing my clit. Like Amber, except opposit, I actually trained myself to enjoy it. (mostly because i wanted to be a non-penetration model who didn't fake it) Or maybe it was just exploring better and finding out HOW to make myself cum with clitoral stimulation alone. Now, even when I'm off cam, I usually just use my hitachi to masturbate and I don't need penetration anymore. I also started enjoying oral sex, but maybe the other guys just weren't doing it right before. But with oral sex I can only cum if a finger is penetrating me too. I guess the hitachi, and other vibrators are stronger than a tongue.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
AmberCutie said:
LilyEvans said:
Exactly this! When I first started camming, I had to sort of train myself to do both penetration and clit stim at the same time, and now I am very used to and attached to the sensation of both at the same time.

But if I had to pick one only for the rest of my life it would be clit. But not oral. Fingers or toys or dick rubbing on it. :)

Exactly this, except I don't mind oral if it's done right. I honestly have NEVER came by penetration alone. It might feel good but it never makes me 0 but camming has made me appreciate penetration a LOT more.

Also, Megan is awesome.

1--I to do NOT like being eaten out at all. It makes me feel dirty and uncomfy--and does not bring me any pleasure.

2-I prefer penetration by far!

3-Megan is a cool cat.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I dig both together and separately. Depends on my mood. I usually have to fuck myself pretty hard to hit my g-spot correctly. Sometimes, after a few hours of going in and out of private that just isn't an option anymore :lol:

1- I rarely masturbate offline, when I do, it's clitoral and it's always with the shower massager

2-I don't really like foreplay, so eat me out but 5 minutes max, then let's get banging

3- I can only squirt during vaginal or anal penetration

4-Megan is a fox!

I cannot come from penetration. I absolutely LOVE sex (i.e. penetration) but penetration with dildos... well, I like it, it's all cool doing it on cam, obviously it's a pleasure zone, but I do not use any of my dildos in alone time. In fact, in alone time I use my fingers, I never use any of my vibes, except on the rare rare exception.

Penetration has it's downsides. It often leaves you sore, can cause infections (non sti's), people question whether it'll make you looser, although I've never found that.

The upsides of penetration for me is that I love a man being inside me. It's one of my favourite things in the world. This is not something that a dildo gives me. When I use dildos, or even fingers inside myself on cam, it is because that is what most like to see (or because I'm trying to take longer to cum). Up to me I would be playing with my clit. This is why I only do penetration more than fingers on occasion, because unless it's a real cock, I'm not all that bothered with it. (Although on occasion it can be a fun treat, like christmas pudding! great at the time, but you wouldn't want it all the time) As I'm not that fussed, I don't feel it's worth damaging my pussy for someone else's entertainment. I'm working, but I'm not fucking up my health/sex life for someone off the net, however much I'm being paid.

LilyMarie said:
I think the fact that the clitoris is outside of the vagina is just a really stupid flaw in nature's plan. :? I mean, dicks don't really touch it during intercourse. It can only be stimulated in other ways. What's up with that? If all those nerve endings were actually inside the vagina, the logical consequence would be that much more women had orgasms every time they had sex.

The only issue with this, and nature knew it, was that if more women enjoyed sex and could orgasm from it there would be A LOT more babies.

Not everyone is smart enough to use birth control and birth control can fail. Though I'd definitely prefer if all the fun stuff was located on the inside, nature knew that women needed an off switch to keep the world from grossly over populating in a short time. It's also why lots of new mommies have zero interest in sex whatsoever.

Think about what the world would be like if women's and men's sex drives were flipped. There'd be loads of horny pregnant women running around chasing after the men with grabby hands and a bajillion infants. :?

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
LilyMarie said:

The only issue with this, and nature knew it, was that if more women enjoyed sex and could orgasm from it there would be A LOT more babies.

Not everyone is smart enough to use birth control and birth control can fail. Though I'd definitely prefer if all the fun stuff was located on the inside, nature knew that women needed an off switch to keep the world from grossly over populating in a short time. It's also why lots of new mommies have zero interest in sex whatsoever.

Think about what the world would be like if women's and men's sex drives were flipped. There'd be loads of horny pregnant women running around chasing after the men with grabby hands and a bajillion infants. :?
:-D Good points, however I refuse to give Mother Nature credit for being wise. If she were really a caring goddess, she'd have put all the nerve endings on the inside and make FERTILITY an option up to the woman--like a switch. Of course, then you might argue that the human race would end after one generation because women may lose their desire to have families with all that pleasure instead. lol

Hmm okay so how about we have a fertility switch with all nerves on the inside but still have that driving inner voice and mothers who repeatedly ask when you're going to give them grandchildren? Good compromise i think :)

I used to ONLY cum from clit stimulation alone. Penetration at the same time made me not do so. Camming has since trained me to be able to cum from both. But alone on my own clit grinding is my way to go. With a guy though i just play with my clit to make it even more awesome for myself. I do find though i just hate oral. It doesnt do it for me ever. Never has.

Teagan_Chase said:
I used to ONLY cum from clit stimulation alone. Penetration at the same time made me not do so. Camming has since trained me to be able to cum from both. But alone on my own clit grinding is my way to go. With a guy though i just play with my clit to make it even more awesome for myself.

I'm exactly the same. I used to not be able to even orgasm with penetration. Camming has changed this. I had my first orgasm during sex like a week ago, now I can do it when I want to! I have camming to thank for making me feel comfortable and horny enough while having sex, and for my pussy having been trained to orgasm even when many people are watching and I have various objects inside me! I have had a LOT of sex in my time, and although I stopped being a total slut a while ago, I have slept with many people, so it wasn't a matter of not finding the right guy. The guy I am seeing who gave me this orgasm did nothing different to any other guy, I don't think I was even in a particular mental state, usually during sex though my clit goes numb, this has stopped because of camming, it's awesome! :p

And Lily you're right, why on earth isn't the clit on the inside?!!! Unless....... unless it's so we can still masturbate while we have that time of the month? Hmmmm maybe....

As much of the theory of it being to stop women getting pregnant would work now, mother nature as she made us would have wanted us to get pregnant and breed like rabbits! She had not anticipated how good we'd become at surviving! So really, she should have put that bloody clit in the inside so we could fuck to our hearts content!
This is also the argument of many gay men I know, if god hadn't wanted men to have anal sex, why did he put the g spot in the arse? Valid point.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Teagan
WAIT! I have supporting evidence!

When I'm closer to/on my period, my clit and pussy become very sensitive! Normally, my clit has some pleasant sensations, but during this time it's HOLY SHIT THAT FEELS GOOD! and normally, penetration feels AWESOME but around this time it's FUCK THAT HURTS! GET IT OUT!

It's like, "here, have sex when you're fertile, and when you're bleeding, you can cum this way!"

I can have an orgasm VERY quickly via penetration.
Ive only been able to have clitoral orgasms with a vibrator; despite lots, and lots, and lots of trying. I like these orgasms better, and after using vibrators for a couple years I can do it in a couple minutes :)

I love clitoral stimulation the best when I'm solo, but when I'm with a partner then I love them both equally.

I also don't love getting oral. It feels nice, but it's just not really my thing

Also, Megan is awesome. :)

Nordling said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
LilyMarie said:

:-D Good points, however I refuse to give Mother Nature credit for being wise. If she were really a caring goddess, she'd have put all the nerve endings on the inside and make FERTILITY an option up to the woman--like a switch. Of course, then you might argue that the human race would end after one generation because women may lose their desire to have families with all that pleasure instead. lol
Lol guys! nature's plan is to have us reproduce, not "fail to reproduce", meaning: if the clit is outside the vagina, women will try to grind against their partners, which means deeper penetration, which means sperm being released closer to the cervix, so easier fertilisation. Still, the design is slightly flawed, since orgasms give a higher rate of fertilisation due to the contractions, but I guess since it works without orgasm, nature doesn't give a crap.

i prefer clitoral as well, but that's more lazyness then really digging it more...
orgasms from clitoral stimulation are between 2 and 10 minutes for me, vaginal stimulation can take up to 45 minutes :shock:
together it's even faster, but i assume that the actual orgasm is clitoral, and the vaginal stimulation is just the little edge that makes it feel better
if i feel like it, i just grab my gspot vibrator and buzz away, this takes tooo fucking long, i get lazy, get my hitachi.. and bam

now i feel sad for beeing lazy, cause i can't really answer the question now :?
if i ever go without penetration with a guy... i get all grumpy and dissatisfied

oh and... megan is awsome... obviously :drool:

FrenchKitty said:
Lol guys! nature's plan is to have us reproduce, not "fail to reproduce", meaning: if the clit is outside the vagina, women will try to grind against their partners, which means deeper penetration, which means sperm being released closer to the cervix, so easier fertilisation. Still, the design is slightly flawed, since orgasms give a higher rate of fertilisation due to the contractions, but I guess since it works without orgasm, nature doesn't give a crap.
Yes, but we do still need an 'off switch'. Having too many babies too close together can cause health problems. My guess is nature knew that a new mommy who gets pregnant again a week after giving birth would be susceptible to lots of health problems and would probably miscarry. Our bodies need some time to readjust and having that off switch helps spread things out a bit.

It also encourages us to seek out sex more during high fertilization periods and encourages us to focus on little ones when they're here. That's why women who are lactating will often start to leak when a baby cries. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.