AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Percentage/share question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2018
Hi good day, im thinking about open a studio my questions are about percentage between sites, model and studios, the web pages are jasmin and streamate.
For example: jasmin gives 35% to the model, then the studio takes how much from those 35%?? I'm in a Latin country
Thx in advance, have a great day/evening/night.

If you don't know the basics of how studios operate how do you hope to bring anything of value to your models in return for their money?

The answer is you take whatever percentage which is fair for the services you provide.it depends on the studio, some do more, some do less.

Hi good day, im thinking about open a studio my questions are about percentage between sites, model and studios, the web pages are jasmin and streamate.
For example: jasmin gives 35% to the model, then the studio takes how much from those 35%?? I'm in a Latin country
Thx in advance, have a great day/evening/night.

Boleyn Models takes 5% and they provide prompt daily pay with a low payout minimum ($12), employment verification letters, and paystubs on request. If you're not providing services of an equal value at least, you should keep even less.

In some countries in Asia and South America, and east Europe, people can not cam from home.
Maybe because they don't have computer, or not a good internet line, or just no space to cam in.

That's why they go to a studio.

Every studio is set up with different contracts. Some take so much that girls never can make much!
Others are better.

But working independent is best!!

Studios provide a room ( space) to cam in.
Internet line.
Electric.
Often computer and camera.
They fixed the rooms on the web site.
And fix the pay to the models.

So for this they need a cut.

Just not be greedy.

Let the models get as much as u can, than the models stay and your studio last for a while.

7, the answer is 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.