AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Period tips...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceSombers

Cam Model
Sep 13, 2016
MFC Username
AliceSombers
So I started camming on MFC about a week ago. I'm making good money, but today I started my period and now I'm worried about not being able to perform as usual. How do other models do shows while on their periods?

If you are feeling fine during your periods (not having serious cramps, mood swings etc) I think the most simple solution would be using a tampoo and hiding the wire inside. :D Just make sure all of it is inside and is not visible (check with a mirror).

Likewise, menstrual cups that don't have a long stem can work really well! I personally use a Diva Cup and unless I spread my vagina and push, you can't see it at all.
(Why would I spread my vagina and push on cam anyway?)

Also, you can keep a cup in for up to 12 consecutive hours, which is a huge plus if you don't like the idea of having to get off cam to quickly change your tampon. You don't have to keep it in for 12 hours, of course, but it's nice to have the option.

The Models Only section (once you're verified) is probably the BEST place to really discuss this in detail. :)

Cups are great, but I've been using seasponges as of late. My period is a not as heavy anymore thanks to my IUD. With the cup I have to go easier with toys incase of spillage. Sponge absorbs everything and it's more comfortable to insert comparable to the cup. If you are squrimy about having to clean period blood out, then it's not for you.

https://www.seaspongecompany.com/products/sea-clouds-sea-sponge-tampons

That's awesome!! So I probably can't penetrate with something in like that, but I can at least play with the outside lol.
Actually if you use Soft Cups (not the Diva Cup) you can still do penetration because they're discs that sit high up. If you try these, definitely experiment first with different toys/fingers/whatever to make sure there's no leakage

Reactions: AliceSombers
Actually if you use Soft Cups (not the Diva Cup) you can still do penetration because they're discs that sit high up. If you try these, definitely experiment first with different toys/fingers/whatever to make sure there's no leakage
Random but I love your username!!! I still play that game sometimes on my GameCube

• Hugs
Reactions: HixCharlie
Don't they have pills for skipping your period?

I'm on a birth control where I only get my period every three months. It's really helpful but a lot of women don't want to use the pill, have complications with it such as spotting, or like the safety of knowing that you got your period that month. Many reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.