AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Periods and camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2022
MFC Username
Please__daddy
Sooo I'm fairly new. I started at probably the worst time, because I didn't have much free time to become established and have an actual schedule.
I have some decent "regulars" and make decent money when I'm on.
I'm FINALLY able to have a good 3 days a week where I can dedicate 7+ hours each to camming, which I have been waiting for in hopes that I can make this more full time.
That's supposed to start this week and I have been dying for it! And then... she came. Fucking period.
Soooo like what do I do? Cam with it, avoid penetration? My like big things are squirting, DP and triple play which are all like really hard to go without it being insanely obvious that I'm on my period. Do I not cam for 4-5 days and just miss out on that entire week?
Like I'm sure there is a kink to appeal to with that, but I don't think that's the audience I want to attract nessecarily.
Helpppp me

Sooo I'm fairly new. I started at probably the worst time, because I didn't have much free time to become established and have an actual schedule.
I have some decent "regulars" and make decent money when I'm on.
I'm FINALLY able to have a good 3 days a week where I can dedicate 7+ hours each to camming, which I have been waiting for in hopes that I can make this more full time.
That's supposed to start this week and I have been dying for it! And then... she came. Fucking period.
Soooo like what do I do? Cam with it, avoid penetration? My like big things are squirting, DP and triple play which are all like really hard to go without it being insanely obvious that I'm on my period. Do I not cam for 4-5 days and just miss out on that entire week?
Like I'm sure there is a kink to appeal to with that, but I don't think that's the audience I want to attract nessecarily.
Helpppp me
Don't ever do shows where you're visibly bleeding. It is a rule they enforce.

Most models either
- use a tampon and tuck the string and avoid penetration. Or a cup
- do only top up shows
- use a disc or a sponge. These allow for full no mess penetration shows just don't leave sponges in long, and use extra lube
- schedule so they can do admin, sexting, phone etc on their periods or take the time off

Upvote 0
I use a tampon with the string inside. I can do my shows as always, I even do penetration shows without problems. I put it before my stream and I take it off when I finish, you have to be careful, wash your hands and use your fingers for it, it wont get lost inside so don´t worry lol is easier if you have short nails but I´ve never had problems with my long nails

Upvote 0
I also use tampons. I curl up the string into a ball shape before putting it inside, which makes it a little easier to get out (personally, anyway). I only do finger penetration at this time so I have better control over penetration - it also won't go as deep as a dildo, which is a plus for safety.
Alternatively you can do no penetration masturbation - this may not be your kind of audience that you say you want right now, but there will be some days where you can't do penetration and need to give yourself a break, with or without a period, so I think it's useful to log online and do those kinds of shows.

Also, I can't stress enough how good it is to film content (you can even record your own shows and sell them as videos!). This is good for passive income, as well as when someone's REALLY looking for dildo penetration, you can point them to your ready-to-buy videos.

Upvote 0
im on the mirena IUD it stopped my period. thank god. i always hated my period so much. too the point where i wanted a sex change while on it. i also have mental health problems so im very emotional, however while on my period i would be suicidal sometimes. no idea what im gonna do after this however i haven't had a period in ages i was 14 the last time I'm 29 now i was always on birth control well almost always from age 14 till now.

i wish i could get surgery or something so i wont have to deal with this again. i hate my boobies because of back pain and bras are annoying im fine with my genitals mostly but not my boobies. grrr being a female can be annoying.

sorry just venting before someone says seek help i been seeing doctors for many years. i have a therapist had for years. thank care everyone.

Upvote 0
You could always use a vibrator like the Domi (lovense) if that's something that you like. That way, there is no penetration. That, or the lush (it goes in), if you're not bleeding too much. Never tried the lush on my period, though, so maybe do some testing before! Also, I'm a non nude model, so even if there would be an accident (tampon full or whatever), I would just make sure to wear darker undies. You could always do lingerie shows, or hangout streams. Might not pay as much, but still! It can be good to get to know new viewers and still get hours on cam (new followers, etc). Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Most models either
- do only top up shows
- use a disc or a sponge. These allow for full no mess penetration shows just don't leave sponges in long, and use extra lube
- schedule so they can do admin, sexting, phone etc on their periods or take the time

Most models either
- do only top up shows
- schedule so they can do admin, sexting, phone etc on their periods or take the time off
Oh yeah I'd never do a show where I was bleeding was just worried about that accidentally happening and then certain viewers being in there for that reason which is not what I want lol
Thank you for the tips! Super appreciated! I'll definitley try the tuck thing when I'm closer to the end, I'm not sure how I didn't think of that haha

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
i have to ask did the shot hurt alot? also i heard it can cause weight gain, did it for you? just wondering. how's its working out for you.
The shot didn't hurt at all, and I am on weight watchers, so I consistently have been losing weight. Since I started the depo, I have lost 20 pounds.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.