AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Perma-Banned by association..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2022
I run a small studio which’s main source of income is Chaturbate. In the recent days, I had a young male model come to me asking for work, he mentioned he had previous experience but that his partner and he went separate ways. I was in need of a male model for a room so I obliged to help him since he stated he wasn’t banned on any platform and I was in need. Shortly after that, the account was banned and I asked for help here getting ticket #20113441 resolved. Support responded and had me acknowledge that the male model would no longer appear on camera as he was permanently banned apparently. I acknowledged and I could once again use my account, however now there was an issue regarding sending tokens. I submitted a request from support which replied that I was permanently banned and any accounts I accessed would fall under the same issue. Ticket #20162797.. Now I have several rooms banned (Natti_smith14, zorray_14, kendall_15j, josda_james) because of the mistake of allowing this guy to guest in my broadcasts and told me he was clean. As soon as Chaturbate told me he couldn’t appear and that he had been permanently banned, I told him he needed to look for work elsewhere as part of the terms given to me. Please help me with the accounts that are stuck & unable to work because of a simple mistake. In the last support response, I was told that It was very unlikely I would receive a response from support.. As mentioned earlier the rooms are Natti_smith14, zorray_14, kendall_15j, josda_james and the ticket numbers I have opened associated are 20162797, 20144169, 20113441.

@punker barbie